SIGNED: Scott Carson

Ramble On

Scott Carson signing prediction   

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

is there an East bromwich? Or North or South? And what is a Bromwich? Is there such a place? I went to Wolverhampton once and it was a cess pitt. And Walsall. 

wouldn't imagine west brom to be any better. If anything maybe a poor mans Wolverhampton if a place can be that low

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there an East bromwich? Or North or South? And what is a Bromwich? Is there such a place? I went to Wolverhampton once and it was a cess pitt. And Walsall. 

There is a Castle Bromwich, Bromwich is a place where they make Witches Brooms #itk

Not to be rude Butros, but why are you taking such an interest in us? Are you unwanted on your own board?

See you next season! (16-17)

before the thread digressed the topic was Scott Carson, I thought I'd share my views on him as I'd seen the majority of games he played for WBA.

isnt next season 15/16?

Forget them,

i give you Tim Brooke Taylor!

is that goodie nuff f'yow?

simon groome off blue peter

trevor east off tiswas

er.......that lad off thingummy......charles hanson auctioneer......not the murderer......that's charles manson....

he's probably a west brom fan. 

And I thought someone said derby had proper celebrity fans not z listers. Blue peter? Tiswas? Is it still the 1970's ffs

Agreed, they're no Frank Skinner, but Robert Lindsey had a hand in writing our club anthem, has Frank had involvement in a massively successful football song? I think not!:ph34r:

Agreed, they're no Frank Skinner, but Robert Lindsey had a hand in writing our club anthem, has Frank had involvement in a massively successful football song? I think not!:ph34r:

massively successful? I must have been out the country when it reached no.1 in the charts

massively successful? I must have been out the country when it reached no.1 in the charts

Probably when you was having your profile pic taken, if Bob had changed one or two lines every couple of years, then released it as a new version,you might be more aware!

Guess he was too busy making My Family TBA. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reading the gumps' opinions on Ince signing and one poster brought up the amount of money we've spent. Reckons we spent up to £2mil on Carson. Made me chuckle.

The fee is thought to be so small there's even rumors circulating that Carson bought himself out and was actually free to us.

The fee is thought to be so small there's even rumors circulating that Carson bought himself out and was actually free to us.

Was described as nominal wasn't it? Wouldn't have thought it was anymore than a couple hundred grand.

Plus why pay big money for assambalonga who almost all his goals came from no more than 5 yards out when we have one of the best goal poachers in the game(Bent).

Bit of a stretch to claim George Clooneys a Derby fan but if we're doing that then consider that Cara lass has started going out with St Vincent. So I reckon all 2 million members of the polyphonic spree are Derby fans now too

Andrew Strauss is a Ram, we have a few high profile supporters

Was described as nominal wasn't it? Wouldn't have thought it was anymore than a couple hundred grand.

If that - Wigan really needed rid of the wages, he really needed to not be playing in League 1.

Archived