Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would let him go.... Seeing as everytime I see a comment about Russell it's always the same....

Hardworking.

That says it all for me.

Rather have a potential match winner 

Would let him go.... Seeing as everytime I see a comment about Russell it's always the same....

Hardworking.

That says it all for me.

Rather have a potential match winner 

you cant have 11 match winners, you've got to have some grafters in there, some leaders, a few with technical ability, a few with physicality, a balance of players, there's no better at hardworking than our jonny 

Laurent Robert was a potential match winner and was about much use as a chocolate fireplace. 

Players like Johnny are useful and to be honest I think a lot of people are undercooking his ability. He's got more than enough for where we are. 

you cant have 11 match winners, you've got to have some grafters in there, some leaders, a few with technical ability, a few with physicality, a balance of players, there's no better at hardworking than our jonny 

agree to an extent.... But I would rather have thought the money spent on him ( was our main "big" signing season before last under Clough ) that he would be more than a "hardworker"

He really has flattered to deceive for me.... Hope he proves me wrong if he did stay... Bucko certainly did

agree to an extent.... But I would rather have thought the money spent on him ( was our main "big" signing season before last under Clough ) that he would be more than a "hardworker"

He really has flattered to deceive for me.... Hope he proves me wrong if he did stay... Bucko certainly did

When he is fully fit and has had a run of games, Russell is 1 of our better players, and has scored most of our best goals in the last 2 seasons

Excellent player. Massively injury hit first season, and then after an awesome start last year, fell away a bit. But apart from Hughes, Martin, Ince and Bent, name one player that came out of last year with any credit?

Based on the bullshit we had to endure, the lot should be up for sale. 

When he is fully fit and has had a run of games, Russell is 1 of our better players, and has scored most of our best goals in the last 2 seasons

he just flits in and out of games for me.... 

I think one or two of them will have been told they can find new clubs if they wish.

Not one for this thread but I'm lead to believe Keogh is one of those players who has been told he will not be captain next season and isn't guaranteed a starting place so may find a new club.

Maybe Johnny fits into the same category.

Archived