Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An understanding where the back of the net is all they need.

I understand where the back of the net is, but I doubt I could hit it.

Is it actully the back of the net?  Is it the front of the net as the back is the side facing the supporters?

'The net' is a container, like a bucket. The front of it is therefore the opening. If it were full of balls, for example, but you wanted the one at the back because you prefer the colour, you would reach into the back of the net to get it.

Yes, I am bored at work.

'The net' is a container, like a bucket. The front of it is therefore the opening. If it were full of balls, for example, but you wanted the one at the back because you prefer the colour, you would reach into the back of the net to get it.

Yes, I am bored at work.

I think it's a perspective thing... Once you understand where the back of the net is it makes it easier to put it between the posts (ie, through the opening)... It's like when you high five someone and the best way to make sure you connect is to look at the other persons elbow...

It's Friday morning... I worked late the last 3 days... Have very little intention of doing work this morning...

I think it's a perspective thing... Once you understand where the back of the net is it makes it easier to put it between the posts (ie, through the opening)... It's like when you high five someone and the best way to make sure you connect is to look at the other persons elbow...

It's Friday morning... I worked late the last 3 days... Have very little intention of doing work this morning...

What? :blink:

Have you never heard of this? Duuuuddddeeee try it! You'll be amazed! 

Alternatively have a little search for it online and you'll find LOADS of things backing it up

But, I don't think I've ever missed a high five when I wasn't completely smashed, always either look at the person's face or whatever we're watching/seeing that makes us high five lol

Probably just have better hand-eye co-ordination than whoever that "trick" is aimed at.

But, I don't think I've ever missed a high five when I wasn't completely smashed, always either look at the person's face or whatever we're watching/seeing that makes us high five lol

Probably just have better hand-eye co-ordination than whoever that "trick" is aimed at.

Well... You're obviously just a hero and much better than us mere mortals...

Is that how you got your Sainthood?

Well... You're obviously just a hero and much better than us mere mortals...

Is that how you got your Sainthood?

No that was for just being great in general.

No that was for just being great in general.

That was nice of them...

How long do you think we need to keep up this inanity before they lock the thread? I feel like this discussion is about as relevant to the thread as the possibility of WMJ leaving...

Archived