McClaren Gone

Cam the Ram

Was sacking McClaren the right decision?  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staring, talking (perhaps indirectly) to them, encouraging their approaches, telling your closest mates about it, telling the media how you would not disrespect other woman, and that you've still got work to do with your girlfriend, letting your girlfriend know when everything is falling around him that she is the only girl in the world.....

No great loss IMO. He has taken us up a level, and certainly we have played more attractive (open) football, but for someone in the business so long he strikes me as being far from tactically astute, and media naive.

​OK, I'll tell you what being me is all about - and if you think that it is an example of 'begging for likes', it merely demonstrates just how shallow a person you are. Your problem, not mine - deal with it, although I very much doubt that you will be able to until you grow up a little.

1. I don't listen to gossip, because it is counter-productive.

2. I don't pass gossip on because by and large it is divisive.

3. I support Derby County

4. I always support the manager of Derby County right the way through to the bitter end, and then I move on as soon as the new man is appointed - no regrets, no recriminations. That was the same when Brian Clough left - there were a lot of people who refused to accept Dave Mackay at first - and it is exactly the same 26 (including caretakers and duplicate appointments) managers later.

5. I am happy to concede when I am wrong and give credit where credit is due - if I am satisfied that the recipient is gracious enough to accept that concession in the good faith it is offered.

At the moment, I don't think there is a cat in hell's chance that you will ever satisfy the terms and conditions of point 5.

​Either a lot of fishing... or a lot of good poasts...

+ 7978
14,278 posts

Steve McLaren is a great coach,no doubt about it

Difference from being a manager though,as we were outdone last season,in games,not having a plan B

Middlesborough we lost both

Brentford 1 point

Norwich 2 points

Forest 1 point

We were out thought tactically,and that is down to SM

Staring, talking (perhaps indirectly) to them, encouraging their approaches, telling your closest mates about it, telling the media how you would not disrespect other woman, and that you've still got work to do with your girlfriend, letting your girlfriend know when everything is falling around him that she is the only girl in the world.....

No great loss IMO. He has taken us up a level, and certainly we have played more attractive (open) football, but for someone in the business so long he strikes me as being far from tactically astute, and media naive.

​we've become a more attractive girlfriend (?):)

​"Warburton will be our new manager "

Sounds more like you stating it as a fact rather than a suggestion to me. Backtracking already? ;)

​I have dyslexia which means i miss out words and letters. i meant i hope warburton would be our knew manager

I hope whoever comes in keeps either simmo or steely, we need some continuity going forward and the manager, especially if from outside football league will need the knowledge on our current squad.

In my opinion the team spirit was clearly lacking for the last few months of the season, something that was key prior to then

I honestly think some players will be glad he's gone.

As a fan I look forward with anticipation to the new season and hope we can look back on this as just further development towards our ultimate goal

COYR

​we've become a more attractive girlfriend (?):)

​More people will want to **** us, and run off with our money?

Steve McLaren is a great coach,no doubt about it

Difference from being a manager though,as we were outdone last season,in games,not having a plan B

Middlesborough we lost both

Brentford 1 point

Norwich 2 points

Forest 1 point

We were out thought tactically,and that is down to SM

​both the teams that went up automatically couldn't beat us.

A lot of people are right in the way that the leeds and forest syndrome has developed on here, ridiculing other fans at every opportunity,not accepting other views, thinking we are bigger and better than we are.

You are the poster boy for the Angry Birds generation.

Archived