Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.75m seems a bit high with him only having a year left on his dealOb

​Obscenely so. Just a year ago he was valued at £2.5m, He can sign for another club for free in 8 months, to join next summer when his contract runs out. Hull would be wise to sell him to a club that offers them what they paid for him and a club that he wants to go to. Otherwise they won't sell him. He will either see out his contract as their player or on loan. Not selling Martin is key for us. If Hughes was sold, I would imagine we would get a loan back deal. 

Tom Ince was clearly delighted with his goal earlier

After a quick look around the wall, he put it in the net, pointed out the player who won the free kick and gave a little wave to the Derby fans

(there was a little segment on Football Focus showing Kasper Schemicel, Tom Ince & Alex Bruce as kids in the Old Trafford tunnel)

Tom Ince was clearly delighted with his goal earlier

After a quick look around the wall, he put it in the net, pointed out the player who won the free kick and gave a little wave to the Derby fans

(there was a little segment on Football Focus showing Kasper Schemicel, Tom Ince & Alex Bruce as kids in the Old Trafford tunnel)

​I can vaguely recall actually watching that live.

• 2 weeks later...

From the reliable SuperDerbySuperRams on Footy Mad...

"I went to the end of season dinner tonight and McClaren said Tom is available. Ince also went along with this in his speech after he got his YPOTY award. Said there's a chance he might be here next season"

I imagine this could go on all summer, like Thorne did. Then he'll get injured on our pre-season trip to Bulgaria.

Hull signed him for between (From what i've read in various places) 2 - 2.75 mil in compensation and he has 1 year left on his contract. Other than his 6 month spell here he's not done much, so I can't see them demanding anywhere near 4 or 5 million for him. I'd imagine they'd try and recoup what they paid for him

Why? He's carried this club for 2 months or more. He's worth more than 1mil. A whole season here could get 15-20 goals

He didn't get us in the play offs though. If he wants to play for Derby then get him. I wouldn't pay more than  £1m for him. Chris Martin was free.

He didn't get us in the play offs though. If he wants to play for Derby then get him. I wouldn't pay more than  £1m for him. Chris Martin was free.

​You wouldn't (want the club to) pay more than £1m for Tom Ince? Who would you pay more than £1m for then? 

Chris Martin was free, yes, but Conor Sammon was £1.2m and Assombalonga was £8m 

I wouldn't say there is a better wide midfielder in the Championship than Ince, especially in our system. 

I'd back him to get more than 20 goals in our team over the course of a season, providing he doesn't get injured. 

Are you also one of these who believes Hughes is worth £10 million?

Hull signed him for between (From what i've read in various places) 2 - 2.75 mil in compensation and he has 1 year left on his contract. Other than his 6 month spell here he's not done much, so I can't see them demanding anywhere near 4 or 5 million for him. I'd imagine they'd try and recoup what they paid for him

Not that straight forward, other teams will be interested etc.

Not that straight forward, other teams will be interested etc.

​Yeah, just got to hope those teams are with us in the Championship and he chooses the sensible option, the team he knows that suits him. He's seen how bad it can be if he chooses the wrong team with the wrong system for him (Forest), lets hope he/his Dad make the smart choice

Well lucky you're not manager then because if Ince was available for £1mil, every club in this league who had £1mil to spend would be in for him.

He may not have got us into the play-offs but that's the entire teams fault. Without him we'd have been more than 1 point away. I'd pay anything up to £3mil for him and then after that I would be concerned we would be eating into our allowance to strengthen other areas.

​How on earth do you come to that conclusion? 

Show pony to be describes someone that flatters to deceive and doesn't work hard. The description for Ince couldn't be more wrong on both counts. 

​I think he's trolling - in an amusing way.

Archived