Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's enjoyed himself here. And whilst I had my doubts, he's been brilliant for us - when he was carrying the team on his back. Imagine how good he'll be when we have Martin and Thorne in the side!

I reckon it'll take £3.5m to get him. His price will likely be driven up by competition although I reckon we'd be his preferred choice. I'd definitely pay that, so long as that still leaves room in the kitty to spend on defence. 

From the reliable SuperDerbySuperRams on Footy Mad...

"I went to the end of season dinner tonight and McClaren said Tom is available. Ince also went along with this in his speech after he got his YPOTY award. Said there's a chance he might be here next season"

I imagine this could go on all summer, like Thorne did. Then he'll get injured on our pre-season trip to Bulgaria.

​What SMC actually said was "Steve Bruce has agreed to sell him to us"..

Yea I agree, overly flamboyant and not a real tryer. What we need is a player with average ability who will run alot and really try, put in a few hard tackles. His final ball, set pieces and finishing is all insignificant as he does try and work hard for the team. We need a big six foot guy out there to break someones legs.

Just to summarise the tripe in this thread.

He's a quality young player and has been the best winger in the league since he signed, we need him back next year or a winger of similar quality. Loan another winger, promote Calero, sell Ward and we might have a fighting chance

Yea I agree, overly flamboyant and not a real tryer. What we need is a player with average ability who will run alot and really try, put in a few hard tackles. His final ball, set pieces and finishing is all insignificant as he does try and work hard for the team. We need a big six foot guy out there to break someones legs.

He's a quality young player and has been the best winger in the league since he signed, we need him back next year or a winger of similar quality. Loan another winger, promote Calero, sell Ward and we might have a fighting chance

​Jeeze... I read that first paragraph and my head nearly exploded...

Quality quality quality quality player... If we can sign him I'll be a VERY happy Batman...

​Ince would be a terrific signing, without a doubt one of the best players in the league. Easily Premier League quality in my opinion, seems to have both final ball and excellent contribution to build up play.

A front 3 of:    Russell   Martin   Ince    looks good to me for next season!

​Jeeze... I read that first paragraph and my head nearly exploded...

Quality quality quality quality player... If we can sign him I'll be a VERY happy Batman...

​Will he want to come though? I think it'd be a good career move for him, personally. It'd give him somewhere where he can settle, stop being a nomad and play a lot of football.

Hull will probably sell him if the money is right, the question is how much will they want for him?

​Will he want to come though? I think it'd be a good career move for him, personally. It'd give him somewhere where he can settle, stop being a nomad and play a lot of football.

Hull will probably sell him if the money is right, the question is how much will they want for him?

​Well that depends. Will Hull guarantee him football? Are any prem clubs interested?

If either of those are true I doubt we will see him here, if its a battle between champ clubs I'd say we'd be the front runners

​Well that depends. Will Hull guarantee him football? Are any prem clubs interested?

If either of those are true I doubt we will see him here, if its a battle between champ clubs I'd say we'd be the front runners

​George Thorne saga 2.0? 76000 threads a day? I can see it coming

Think we'll start with this one then move on to next ones. Don't think it will be like Thorne saga though. 

I could understand if we were dismissing the signing of Lingard, as he offered little more than some pretty touches and dribbling, but we are talking about Ince, who I reckon would've been nailed on player of the season, internally and externally, had he been here all season.

If we sign him, he becomes another asset. He's certainly more influential on team results than Will Hughes is, that's for sure.

If we do not sign him, I guarantee one of our rivals will, and we will rue not signing him far more than we do Bamford right now.

Steve Bruce was at the Reading game checking out Ince and also Will Hughes apparently.    I live in Hull and the fans want him back.  However Bruce is said to be after a young polish winger - Maciej Rybus and it looks like Ince will leave either way.

He cost Hull 2.3 mil  and if they stay up, they will expect to at least recoup.   If they go down, then they could be forced to let him go cheaper to a championship club, but I would expect one of the promoted clubs or SM's Newcastle etc. to get in there and that would drive the price out of our reach.

Steve Bruce was at the Reading game checking out Ince and also Will Hughes apparently.    I live in Hull and the fans want him back.  However Bruce is said to be after a young polish winger - Maciej Rybus and it looks like Ince will leave either way.

​I work with some Polish lads and they go on and on about that Rybus player, one week he's amazing, the next he's crap. Apparently a very quick winger, with decent technique and crossing abilities but extremely weak, rather small and very inconsistent. I'd take Ince everytime over an untested Polish import.

Archived