The biggest moaner in the DCFC squad

Kernow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has always struck me that Martin has incredibly high standards for himself his teammates and anybody involved in the game. I can't think of any reason to criticise him .Did you see him crucifying Mick McCarthy today on the sidelines, Mick looked totally put in his place as Martin said something and walked off. It may have been totally innocent but it looked to me like Mick was going to burst into tears. In other situations you would probably called this leadership rather than moaning.

I would love to know what he said to Mcarthy - suppose nobody heard /knows????

I would love to know what he said to Mcarthy - suppose nobody heard /knows????

Was trying to lip read the conversation, but Mick was muttering too much. 

It seemed to end with a mutual insult or two. Rather enjoyed that.

Martin is a moaner, no doubt about it, but as was pointed out he has high standards

and long may that continue.

Martins moaning paid off yesterday.

After one particular moan the ref pulled him over and had a word with him about it. Martin obviously said something during the discussion that made the ref think, because after the chat Martin seemed to get more decisions given his way. 

Watch other teams - we're below average as bunch of moaners. We seem to have a mentality of just get on with it mostly.

It would bother me far more if we did the synchronized card waving like the gumps. Now, that is cheating!.

Worst thing in football in my opinion! (can't say the diving as the gumps would be all over it!)

I think we are relatively quiet in this respect as a team - even when we think there's an injustice we seem to have a quick comment, wave of the arms but then tend to get on with it.

Most of our moaning does seem to be directed at each other - especially by Martin - but not to a level that demoralises.

Keep an eye on the players reactions to Ibe recently, it appears to be full of encouragment and explanantion as opposed to criticism - and when he tracks back now they make a point of praising him.

I find it funny that almost every time the tv cameras close up on Martin, you can read his lips moaning about something. Even moments after scoring or doing something brilliant.

I love it. In anyone else I would normally hate it. But for some reason, in Martin, with his chewing gum, and his slightly round belly, I absoultey love it.

Archived