Derby have rejected two bids from Bournemouth for striker Johnny Russell - Peter O'Rourke (Sky Sports)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is not for sale end off but I let dawkins go in a heart beat.

why? What's wrong with Dawks?

I hope you're not on his back because the rest of them are. I think he will come good.

And win the ballon dor world player of the year award ahead of Messi and rocket Ronnie Ronaldo.

why? What's wrong with Dawks?

I hope you're not on his back because the rest of them are. I think he will come good.

And win the ballon dor world player of the year award ahead of Messi and rocket Ronnie Ronaldo.

He is a bit shiit though?

Sell both of them. I'd take 2 or more for either one. One made a howler at wembley and another howler at Charlton. The other is quick runs around a lot but doesn't consistently perform which is why is mostly a sub. If a champ side can get 2m + for an over 20 bench player that's good business. Realistically what do we lose? And IBE can take his spot. 

Sell both of them. I'd take 2 or more for either one. One made a howler at wembley and another howler at Charlton. The other is quick runs around a lot but doesn't consistently perform which is why is mostly a sub. If a champ side can get 2m + for an over 20 bench player that's good business. Realistically what do we lose? And IBE can take his spot.

Agree. Sell sell sell

Go on johnny prove me wrong tomoz......

We lose a good centre back (capitan) , and possibly our best winger. I'm not after 'good business', I'm after promotion. To have spent so long building a team that is ready to go up, what would be the point in dismantling it now?

With wingers, you get 20 moments of frustration and two moments of genius. Russell can be infuriating as he runs into defenders and crosses straight to the goalkeeper. Then he whips in a cross, Martin taps it in and it's one-nil. If your players are contributing directly to goals you don't get rid of them. End of.

Archived