Derby have rejected two bids from Bournemouth for striker Johnny Russell - Peter O'Rourke (Sky Sports)

Cam the Ram

Quote mining is taking a quote out of context to specifically mislead. In this case you took a quote out of context to remove the clause that you didn't like, specifically "wanting out", which a transfer request is a good sign of.

You can feel it's as irrelevant as you want, but you failed the challenge.

Ok I failed.

Sleep well knowing that.

And Hendrick is still not worth

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only player in our team worth anything near 7.5 million is Hughes, mainly on his technical ability.

This Ross McCormack thing is just a once in a while crazy fee and Fulham are not paying 11mill off the bat.

But lets get back to talking about Russell or this thread will get split.

maybe JR would like to move???  I was sat directly opposite from him at Wembley when he was subbed he looked shocked and angry and rightly so on the day...   

We are also playing him out of position week in week out, to me he was more dangerous when playing down middle before SM came in. (that is not a dig at sm either)

Bournemouth prob want him as  cf  to play alongside Wilson.

maybe JR would like to move??? I was sat directly opposite from him at Wembley when he was subbed he looked shocked and angry and rightly so on the day...

We are also playing him out of position week in week out, to me he was more dangerous when playing down middle before SM came in. (that is not a dig at sm either)

Bournemouth prob want him as cf to play alongside Wilson.

Why do people keep saying he's playing out of position?

Most of his time at Dundee United was spent in this exact role, in this exact formation. Daly up top and GMS on the other wing.

If you're going to read into something and fabricate a conclusion, at least get your facts right.

Why do people keep saying he's playing out of position?

Most of his time at Dundee United was spent in this exact role, in this exact formation. Daly up top and GMS on the other wing.

If you're going to read into something and fabricate a conclusion, at least get your facts right.

How can you say JR is not playing out of position a left footed player playing on the right when him and Dawkins are playing together? When he cuts inside the result is predictable a floated ball into the box, neatly collected by the keeper.  

maybe JR would like to move???  I was sat directly opposite from him at Wembley when he was subbed he looked shocked and angry and rightly so on the day...   

Bournemouth prob want him as  cf  to play alongside Wilson.

Scrub the first sentance just read his twitter feed that he loves it here and is going nowhere...........................

Where is that stone :huh:

Archived