Derby have rejected two bids from Bournemouth for striker Johnny Russell - Peter O'Rourke (Sky Sports)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I'm a big fan of Russell, but we can't keep bringing people in with no one going out and there's an argument to be made that he's injury prone. That said, I love the fact that he's an instinctive finisher, witnessed by the goal from Thorne's defence splitting pass amongst others.

Word was we paid

Interesting. I'm a big fan of Russell, but we can't keep bringing people in with no one going out and there's an argument to be made that he's injury prone. That said, I love the fact that he's an instinctive finisher, witnessed by the goal from Thorne's defence splitting pass amongst others.

Word was we paid

Let him go for the right money. Overrated in my view. Lots of effort but not enough end result. Often wastes his final ball and can't beat his man. Better than Tito Villa but, like Villa, the fans love him because he runs around a lot. I accept we could keep him as a squad player but that's all he is. He's not good enough to take us where we aim to be

Archived