Derby have rejected two bids from Bournemouth for striker Johnny Russell - Peter O'Rourke (Sky Sports)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that players simular to ours tend to sell for obscene amounts of money, but whenever we talk about selling our players the media and our fans always talk our players prices down? And we expect to not get decent transfer fees. I actually think Hughes 8m+ Hendrick 5m+ and Martin 6/7m+ are very reasonable judgements of todays market value.

I think you've undervalued them all by 50% personally Hughes

I'm not a huge Russell fan, he is a decent champ player who works hard but that's all for me. Anything over a million and I think that's a fair price.

I agree with this, would say the wingers are all much of a muchness, Russell for some reason seems to be rated higher by some but cant see why myself, had 1 good performance I think this season so far and the other games average or poor. But would still keep him as we need different strings to our bow during the season.

I disagree with you that Johnny Russell is pure class he never stops trying and if anyone should It is dawkins.

He tries hard enough but wouldn't describe him as pure class myself, a hardworking industrious championship player who is quite inconsistent would be more like it at the moment, certainly find him quite frustrating at times but ditto with our other wingers.

Even his best performance against Fulham would argue it was only mainly the first half before he faded out of it in the second.

Where did Dawkins come into it anyway, if anyone should what??? not sure what you are saying there.

Needs to get rid of the beard and play a full season without injuries, last season he was in out in out and shook it all about and did the hokey cokey and scored 9 goals, that's what it's all about...wooooah Daveo Daveo Daveo woooooah Daveo Daveo Daveo, arms stretch knees crack need to get up, time for a poo

Archived