The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

According to Brentford's James Tarkowski, all the pressure is on us going into the final match of the regular season: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/brentford-defender-piles-pressure-play-off-9142983

"Derby have everything to lose and we have everything to gain - the pressure is all on them."

​He's got a point, but if we can't handle the pressure of obtaining at least a draw at home against a side that haven't won in over a month then it doesn't matter because there is absolutely no hope of us winning the play-offs. No hope whatsoever.

If I was a Brentford fan, I'd be hoping for a Blackburn win over a Reading one.

According to Brentford's James Tarkowski, all the pressure is on us going into the final match of the regular season: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/brentford-defender-piles-pressure-play-off-9142983

"Derby have everything to lose and we have everything to gain - the pressure is all on them."

​The pressure is on everyone, they have to win, they have no other option, and they need other results to go their way.  Guess what we need to win then it matters not, if we draw or lose it falls to luck/fate whatever you want to call it.

It took Leicester 3 seasons finishing in the top 6 before they got promoted and I will not be surprised if we are champions next year.

​The pressure is on everyone, they have to win, they have no other option, and they need other results to go their way.  Guess what we need to win then it matters not, if we draw or lose it falls to luck/fate whatever you want to call it.

It took Leicester 3 seasons finishing in the top 6 before they got promoted and I will not be surprised if we are champions next year.

​Sure everyone said that at the end of last seasons failed attempt...???

It matters not what other teams do, we win we are in the playoffs, lose or draw nothing is utterly certain.  Drawing would be a 99.999% yes, however as unlikely as it is a 16 goal swing can happen very very very unlikely, but could.

They are playing mind games with us.

​I think you're right, b4.

One thing that's really annoyed me this season is how our fans take absolutely everything the opposition say about us at face value. Half the time, when another manager is talking about Derby, he's actually talking to his players but some fans get mardy about every single little comment. 

Just let it slide.

​As per the thread title - "The view from the outside" - I'm on the outside, and that is my view. 

What's your excuse for fouling the board?

​my excuse for it? you fouling the board

i respect people who come on here to share their views, in a respectful manner, we have reading fans (daib0) west brom fans (butros) ipswich fans(ipfc minneapolis) that come on here in threads to chat, we even have forest fans that chat respectively on this forum

Archived