The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Thing is he sounded quite intelligent until the stuff about ticket prices. It made no sense, one minute saying what's all the fuss about then saying they're only charging forest fans £35. complete garbage and I think must have said it to wind up the Rams fans, if so he succeeded. 

interesting thread here:

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?s=8c3c3c698e87f4bca41911260923c010&t=92490

Batth should've been sent off and Derby dominated most of it.
BUT lots of our key players played very well, such as Batth, Stearman, Sako and Dicko. It's such an important victory and I still can't quite believe we won it.
I know he made several saves but I don't trust Kusz AT ALL. Does anyone know when Ikeme is back?

cannot remember a game where we rode our luck so much. mainly cos we NEVER have ANY luck!! but I'll take this one. well done wolves, great win - as much as the defeat at derby was significant for a while, I reckon this win could just be pivotal in the run-in... let's see...
well fought victory boys! smile.gif lets hope some results go in our favour tomorrow! In some seasons, we'd already be guaranteed a play-off position with this points total!!

A bit of luck?......We were non-existent in the second half and got off with a $$$$-up from their goalie. It was one of those games where you just knew the opposition would not have it go their way. Very disappointed with us not being able to maintain a decent grip on the game in the second.
We though have the result that will help us fudge our way into the mix for the play-offs.....anything is possible then.
Doyler on for Afobe in the 90th minute was baffling.

Absolute mugging of a result. Batth should have walked , dickos goal nutmegged two of their players and their keeper had a mare. They battered us for much of the second half. We were lucky, but I'll take it.

We had more character. That's why we won. More fight.

Once we got the second and made our subs, we played a much more controlled game and Derby had nothing to answer it. Kenny was inspired in making these changes, and we showed we could shut Derby down.
Before that, I had the sense we almost wanted Derby to come at us, so that we could hit them on the break once we had our noses in front. I was nervous as hell, but our defence was excellent under heavy pressure. 
We got luck with Danny's incident first half, but while they hit the woodwork twice, we hit it as well, so I don't think we rode our luck as much as the stats suggest. Anyway, after the way some games, especially against Bournemouth, have gone, we deserve some luck ourselves.

I don't give a $$$$ that we mugged them. I don't give a toss that Batth should have been sent off , and I don't give a flying $$$$ that the ref gave them virtually nothing all game, how many times have we come away bemoaning our luck and a $$$$ ref ?
What I do care about is my 28000 brothers and sisters and this team trying to get them a trip to Wembley...what a day that would be
Wigan is going to be absolutely mental if it all depends on that game....remember last time we were there ? how times change

Batth should of been on the pitch as it should of been advantage and the goal stood!!!

Much needed lady luck come to our aide big time. That being said we were not out played, it was a great game for the neutral and must have been good on tv. Jack Price is superb. Does what he needs to and allows McDonald to shine. Baath is like john terry, he bleeds for the team. All round 8 for me

Fantastic win. Maybe didn't deserve to win so clearly but I don't give a $$$$. Our lack of closing down $$$$ed me off though - Ince and co got so much room it was ridiculous. I can't believe they didn't score. Our defending was fantastic but the space we gave them was unforgivable at times.

all in all, seem to think they were quite a bit lucky, very complimentary bunch of fans :)

These comments are a repeat of the Brighton  and Birmingham games, just to name two. We seem to be getting other teams getting the points off us  against the run of play and claiming 'it's about time they had some luck'. I'm struggling to remember a lucky win for us this season. We need a few now.

This is an Eddie Howe team!! 

It's February going into March. The time of the year when Eddie likes to pretend that the team is falling away like a good 400 metre going round the final corner and holding back. 

Our promotion seasons were built on the back of such cloak and dagger under Eddie and I'm sure he is just up to his old tricks. 

We went as far as losing 5 in a row in the Feb March window 2 years ago and then won the next 9 to the shock and awe of those around us. 

Its a great tactic and I look forward to the look on Derby's face when we do the same again this year. 

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=68221&posts=11#ixzz3Sqws9NHR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived