The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

I agree Cheltenham Ram. It is now only a question of how good we can get and no-one has the answer to that. Confidence breeds confidence and the Rams are full of it. Looks a bit like we are in the wrong division at times. We would wallet a few Premiership teams who dared to try to playt football against us at home. Opinion of mine - go get Tony Puliis and get him to train the Rams for a day to take set pieces. Bring him in once a fortnight until he gets a job. Get Simmo to train three people.to take free kicks.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k off Derby, I f**king hate Blackpool but Derby are the most stale, sanitised club in the country I have more respect for Fleetwood

This was taken off a Championship forum, posted by a Preston fan. Took me by surprise somewhat.

does he know we don't have Billy anymore?

Did Chris Martin always have such control of a football or did he not have players with the wit to see what he was trying to do, because his control, vision and passing seems to get better all the time. He repeatedly plays wonder flicks that Rams players mysteriously run into positions to receive. Cyrus Christie must think that it is his birthday playing at Derby, only a matter of time before he is playing full internationals for some country or other. What has Hendrick got to do to get into the Rams starting eleven? Thorne must be gagging to get a game as it is great fun to play for a winning side. I remember A Liverpool player saying that you never get tired when you are winning games. No team wants to play Derby except for the ones who know that they are expected to lose.

"Derby were a class act today, bar Grant who provided some of the worst goalkeeping ability since Van Der Kwaak last graced the turf. Fully expect them to go up automatically, their style of play and setup reminded me of the last McD season when we got promoted with no flair but a great ability to absorb pressure and smash a team on the counter."

"Derby were a class act today, bar Grant who provided some of the worst goalkeeping ability since Van Der Kwaak last graced the turf. Fully expect them to go up automatically, their style of play and setup reminded me of the last McD season when we got promoted with no flair but a great ability to absorb pressure and smash a team on the counter."

No flair? Wtf?

F**k off Derby, I f**king hate Blackpool but Derby are the most stale, sanitised club in the country I have more respect for Fleetwood

This was taken off a Championship forum, posted by a Preston fan. Took me by surprise somewhat.

Preston in the championship then? I didn't think they were

I saw the place in Manchester earlier in the year, didn't realise that it was the new site?

Poor old Preston.

No that's wrong.

Poor old little Preston.

Ots a shame the FA shafted them after shafting Blackpool by changing their mind about the museum being in Blackpool after Blackpool had knocked their ground down so they could use the fubding to rebuild it.

"Derby were a class act today, bar Grant who provided some of the worst goalkeeping ability since Van Der Kwaak last graced the turf. Fully expect them to go up automatically, their style of play and setup reminded me of the last McD season when we got promoted with no flair but a great ability to absorb pressure and smash a team on the counter."[/size]

I thought Grant was good, certainly worth his clean sheet.

Archived