The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolton have got themselves into a major financial mess.

Freedman didn't create that mess.

The debt means he has to shed high earners, and has nothing to spend.

The same will apply to any other manager.

But it could be worse.....l

They could appoint Phil Brown.

How'd you come up with that?

Owners own several other European clubs so they get cheap or loaned foreign players for a bit. That's it.

Meant that it helps them be very competitive right now in the short-term in regards to how they do business.

But yes in the long term their youth system is not all that great and will let them down.

I have no other confirmation of this,it may be on twitter or something,perhaps someone

else can help.This is what a mate told me.

Apparently at the Blackburn game Wardy was walking off at half-time,with 2or3 Blackburn

players and they wanted to know how we managed to play at such a fast pace and pass

the ball so accurately!

From Bournemouth forum:

We have certainly been given some awkward away fixtures for the start of this season. Going to be a tough game and I think Derby along with Norwich will be fighting for the title this year. Having said that, we have deservedly taken points at Norwich and Watford and with two comfortable wins against Cardiff and Wigan we look like we are buzzing again. Got a sneaky feeling we might get a point from this one so long as we go 4-5-1 to 'out-football' what is probably the best midfield in this division.

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=65583&posts=2#ixzz3Ektr2kWz

I have no other confirmation of this,it may be on twitter or something,perhaps someone

else can help.This is what a mate told me.

Apparently at the Blackburn game Wardy was walking off at half-time,with 2or3 Blackburn

players and they wanted to know how we managed to play at such a fast pace and pass

the ball so accurately!

Doesn't surprise at all. Some of the passing moves we execute are so fast and accurate, that it must be intimidating for opposition players to to watch, let alone defend.  

From Bournemouth forum:

We have certainly been given some awkward away fixtures for the start of this season. Going to be a tough game and I think Derby along with Norwich will be fighting for the title this year. Having said that, we have deservedly taken points at Norwich and Watford and with two comfortable wins against Cardiff and Wigan we look like we are buzzing again. Got a sneaky feeling we might get a point from this one so long as we go 4-5-1 to 'out-football' what is probably the best midfield in this division.

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=65583&posts=2#ixzz3Ektr2kWz

'Out football' us? Bolton made that mistake. I love it when teams try to out football us. Bring if on.

Put 10 men behind the ball. Make sure they are organised and don't press us till we get near half way line. Man mark us make sure to send us to the corner flag as much as possible. Only let us pass it in our own half.

After you recieve the ball no doubt counter attack because we have lost patience and wolllaaa u have your self a goal maybe 2!

Now be careful as you're going to get around 6-7 attackers most likely pounding at you if you get past this phase you may get a draw.

Seems the story of our season at home!

Glad our plan b seems to be working when needed thoe.

Pure sense:

The red card cost us the game. We played alright against a strong Derby side at home. Matt Ritchie had his best game of the season I thought, he looked class tonight.  

Can see Derby getting promoted this season

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=65583&start=81&posts=99#ixzz3EqUSPb5x

Archived