The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

Mascarell was good, but not amazing. He was a 7. I'd play him on Saturday. The only thing people are disagreeing with you on is you saying he was brilliant. He's not been brilliant yet, but shows promise. I can totally see McClaren's quandary. Eustace creates a more stable platform but Mascarell helps our fluidity. Eustace is better positionally and also has the nous to make a tactical foul when needed. Mascarell is learning.

I still don't know what your argument is.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mascarell was good, but not amazing. He was a 7. I'd play him on Saturday. The only thing people are disagreeing with you on is you saying he was brilliant. He's not been brilliant yet, but shows promise. I can totally see McClaren's quandary. Eustace creates a more stable platform but Mascarell helps our fluidity. Eustace is better positionally and also has the nous to make a tactical foul when needed. Mascarell is learning.

I still don't know what your argument is.

I have no argument other than with people saying Eustace has to come back in the team all the time and I believe he's not mobile enough due to his age for 90 minutes week in week out with 3 game weeks.

Eustace does a good job at times but I just like fluid attacking football which at home I believe Mascarell can help to provide.

It was a good view that you posted from the Huddersfield side of things.

If McClaren decides Eustace comes back in then that's ok by me but doesn't mean I don't see a pivotal role for Mascarell either .

I would want Omar playing against Wolves but Eustace is on the bench if needed.

It's a squad game and as seen last night with Dawkins goal etc the bench is important .

No argument at all really I'm a Rams fan through and through that wants Derby supporters to enjoy the experience that's all .

McClaren will decide and as Eddie points out to me if you pull that Rams shirt on you should be backed.

We all have our own individual views that's natural and to be expected .

I realize there is diverse opinions on the Rams and that's also to be expected as it's been like that in Football over the ages and it will never change.

Maybe our fans could do with recognising smart football as well as some of our opposition supporters in this thread

Some of the moans and groans are unreal. Like they're so used to seeing better. Pathetic patience.

And the calls for players to close down more... Jesus, they'd have us just charging down the ball one player at a time and getting picked apart.

Dumb.

Never seen a set fans assign blame of a goal to specific players like us. We even have people keeping Excel charts containing such info.

Only ever select players though....

Never seen a set fans assign blame of a goal to specific players like us. We even have people keeping Excel charts containing such info.

This. It's getting blooming boring now as well, especially considering how good we have it.

My biggest forum pet hate though is the agenda some posters have for and against certain players. Broken records.

• 2 months later...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Ipswich Town.

"'d actually like to go around this little scummers house (or at least his parents house) and give him a thorough hiding... Deluded..>??!? Football fans must be deluded if they think that little Albino Hughes is a good player...?!

Other than using every second to waste time when the ball was out of play - he contributed nothing. Decent players want to play, he just fagged about doing nothing.

Hyam wiped the floor with him at every opportunity, and I know who I'd rather have in my team. Probably why none of the Prem teams have actually followed up on him - because he's gash.

McClown saying this was their best away performance...? My Oh My - they've obviously been served up a treat on the road so far...! Dear oh Dear - if that was their best away performance, what joy they must be to follow..!

We'll beat this dross in the play offs... If they go up automatically - there's something wrong with the league"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Ipswich Town.

"'d actually like to go around this little scummers house (or at least his parents house) and give him a thorough hiding... Deluded..>??!? Football fans must be deluded if they think that little Albino Hughes is a good player...?!

Other than using every second to waste time when the ball was out of play - he contributed nothing. Decent players want to play, he just fagged about doing nothing.

Hyam wiped the floor with him at every opportunity, and I know who I'd rather have in my team. Probably why none of the Prem teams have actually followed up on him - because he's gash.

McClown saying this was their best away performance...? My Oh My - they've obviously been served up a treat on the road so far...! Dear oh Dear - if that was their best away performance, what joy they must be to follow..!

We'll beat this dross in the play offs... If they go up automatically - there's something wrong with the league"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

All this coming from the only fans who can count 6 minutes added time on one hand...

Sore losers aren't they

It does seem to be common amongst opposition fans not to rate Hughes as highly as we do, I wonder why?

Probably because they don't watch him every week and probably expect him to be like typical wonderkids, full of pace, power and skill.

I'm happy for him to be underrated by other sides because it makes it easier for him to go about his business that he does so well.

It does seem to be common amongst opposition fans not to rate Hughes as highly as we do, I wonder why?

He doesn't do the flashy stuff that would see in a 2 minutes highlight package on the football league show. He doesn't dribble past 5 players, he doesn't lash in wonder goals from 30 yards etc. To really appreciate what Hughes does and how good he genuinely is, you have to watch him for a full 90 minutes.

Archived