Derby County e-cigarettes deal criticised

maydrakin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were giving out freebies, I got one for Dav. You had to give your name, email and phone number. Really, really doubt they would dole em out to kids. I see it as a good thing, so the government can do one. They moan when smokers cost the NHS money, they moan when they can't make money off it. It's a habit they've got.

Why is vaping on an e-cig immoral?

It's the inherent link to smoking - I'd counter that there is little cognisant differentiation between cigarette and e-cigarette.

Plus, it puts the club in a negative light - if you Google e-cigarette, Derby are the third hit...

Like I said previous they help you break the habbit of smoking not your addiction to nicotine. They do go a way towards stopping smoking. Some people see them as an alternative. Once i started to vap it was great i broke a smoking habbit of over 20 years. I must admit I was like a bear with a sore arse for about 3 months.

They're none toxic, everybody is looking for an issue because of the link to smoking. It's way safer, it's encouraging people to get healthy.

Going to the gym, my pulse rate was high on cigarettes. On vapor, my pulse rate has gone right down.

Plus, you can slowly take the nicotine strength down to zero, until you're no longer addicted.

Winner.

Nicotine rush was not nicotine rush, let me tell ya.

They were giving out freebies, I got one for Dav. You had to give your name, email and phone number. Really, really doubt they would dole em out to kids. I see it as a good thing, so the government can do one. They moan when smokers cost the NHS money, they moan when they can't make money off it. It's a habit they've got.

Agreed, I doubt they'll be running round the pitch at half times, chucking bucketfuls into the crowd...

Plus it could be worse... At least they're not those weird ones that look like Egyptian Hookahs, those things creep me out big time. They look bonkers and the people who suck on them are always dodgy characters...

Archived