Lee Grant

sage

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but why is kev special?

I know who Kev is and have less than 500 posts, you don't and have more than 5000' talk about time on your hands. Be great if Kev sticks around for the summer but tbf it was sage who got this one, not that he will be shy about reminding us...

My contacts at the club arent really there anymore so I dont get to hear as much. Plus the way the club is ran now is alot more open book so nothing stays secret for very long. Having said that it looks like I should have a contact for next season ;-)

A keeper is probably the least of the positions I'd be worried about.

I know Fielding and Legzdins are in last year of contract, but we harp on about consistency; yet swap and change the keeping ever other season isn't exactly the way to go...

Wouldn't be surprised to see another keeper brought in, Morch isn't ready and hasn't played recently...

My contacts at the club arent really there anymore so I dont get to hear as much. Plus the way the club is ran now is alot more open book so nothing stays secret for very long. Having said that it looks like I should have a contact for next season ;-)

ahhhhhh, it's just clicked! I know your contact

Archived