Lee Grant

sage

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I was half expecting this thread to have been started by a first poster but, ok, guess this is the goalkeeping shake up that was mentioned, wonder if one or both of FF and AL will leave. No issue with Grant, always thought he was decent.

Ok spike yuo can stay, Sage GTFO

Article says:

The agent of Burnley goalkeeper Lee Grant has revealed that his client is considering the Championship club's offer of a new contract.

The 30-year-old, who has been one of his side's key players this season, will be out of contract when his current deal expires at the end of the season.

He has been offered fresh terms, but his agent Darryl Powell has suggested that Grant has a number of other avenues to explore.

"Lee is considering the contract offer made to him by Burnley. He has a lot of things to consider and his club are allowing him that time," Powell told Sky Sports News.

Derby County are reported to be leading the race for his signature.

He is out of contract at the end of the season, yes.
To sign tomorrow, Burnley would have to cancel the remaining few weeks of his contract first though, so he's a free agent early.

Talking of an agent, his is... Darryl Powell.
So I guess we could work something out for both our exes.

edit: yeah, what they said above whilst I was typing very slowly.

If you combined Legzdins and Fielding you'd have 4 arms. That would make a great keeper!

and four legs no need for the dudek dance at peno time, keep to fee on the floor and then jiggle the other limbs like some starfish on acid, 

would be an awesome keeper haha

Archived