Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

3-1. Derby storm into a 3-0 lead before Wolves score and the game peters out, with a defender coming on in the last 10 to protect the lead and everyone wanting the game to end before it actually does.

Deano gets a good hand (I hope). People predict Derby can still make the play offs. Til we draw with Bolton on Tuesday.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care about the score, as long as we win...and we should too, despite Gorkss coming in, their recent record is dreadful.

I'll go 3-0, Sammon (and thus the bipolar opinion on him will swing again), Ward and Bryson.

Will give us confidence going into the Bolton game (which we should also win) and the Watford away game (which we'll probably lose, typical as I've got a ticket for that game).

3-1 Rams. Ward (FGS), Sammon x2 and Ebanks-Blake with a late consolation for them.

Just been looking on a few of their forums and I've never seen such a pessimistic bunch of people. A good 75% of them reckon it'll be a victory for us. A lot of them are like 3, 4 nils as well.

*a stunned silence falls over the forum, as Bris predicts a win*

If you take a look through my predictions you'll see that I've predicted us to win around 30% of our games.. Which isn't bad given we've only won around 35%..

Away from home I regularly predict draws or losses but at home I've been pretty consistant with my predictions.

Anyway I've got money riding on us so no-one can accuse me of 'taking delight' if we fail to win..

If you take a look through my predictions you'll see that I've predicted us to win around 30% of our games.. Which isn't bad given we've only won around 35%..

Away from home I regularly predict draws or losses but at home I've been pretty consistant with my predictions.

Anyway I've got money riding on us so no-one can accuse me of 'taking delight' if we fail to win..

I'm playing on the stereotype created around you Brissy, I know you're usually right about this stuff. People tend to notice when you predict us to do badly rather than when you back us to do well.

Archived