Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't beleive the amount of people saying Sammon will score does 6 goals in 30 games mean nothing? 1 in 6 games is such a poor return for a championship striker and its only Ward keeping us where we are

30 divided by 6 equals 5. I therefore disregard your opinion.

(that is, of course, tongue in cheek)

I'm a bit worried by this one. We keep losing away and putting pressure on the home form to keep us top half. Sooner or later, we'll chuck a duff performance in at home, and with half the defence missing and a smattering of quality at Wolves, this could be it.

Depends just how demoralised they are and how much we can get on the front foot. More than ever, first goal looks important to me.

Got to keep faith though. 2-1 Derby.

I'm a bit worried by this one. We keep losing away and putting pressure on the home form to keep us top half. Sooner or later, we'll chuck a duff performance in at home, and with half the defence missing and a smattering of quality at Wolves, this could be it.

Depends just how demoralised they are and how much we can get on the front foot. More than ever, first goal looks important to me.

Got to keep faith though. 2-1 Derby.

How do you know we won't put in a quality performance away from home. I think one of them is more over due. Our last duff performance at home ummm...........Blackburn in the cup.

Archived