Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

CumbrianRam

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i think the management need to make a decision on to either bring a couple of loan players in and go for that playoff spot, or stay in mid-table mediocrity. we should be able to get a couple of players in to get a buzz going around again, everybody looks bored at PP now.

I'm getting fed up with all of these teams playing us with loan signings having man of the match performances. The lad making his loan debut today for wolves had a really good game.

I think we at least need to get a big centre back in (hoganson and freeman can cover LB, brayford needs to be playing right back) and a midfielder or striker (preferably an experienced one from the prem)

I dont follow the prem so i dont know who is playing regularly and who isnt but someone like jason roberts/zamora/bothroyd etc

Well, i think the management need to make a decision on to either bring a couple of loan players in and go for that playoff spot, or stay in mid-table mediocrity. we should be able to get a couple of players in to get a buzz going around again, everybody looks bored at PP now.

I'm getting fed up with all of these teams playing us with loan signings having man of the match performances. The lad making his loan debut today for wolves had a really good game.

I think we at least need to get a big centre back in (hoganson and freeman can cover LB, brayford needs to be playing right back) and a midfielder or striker (preferably an experienced one from the prem)

I dont follow the prem so i dont know who is playing regularly and who isnt but someone like jason roberts/zamora/bothroyd etc

They have already said they won't gamble and make signings to go for the play offs. Going on Cloughs attitude after the game he doesn't seem to be aiming for the play offs, so i think we have given up for this year. As long as we dont drop down the table i think we should just focus on improving in the summer.

Rubbish game but a good game for the young lads, Hoganson and Freeman both did well.

Sammon was the only player who looked like he wanted to win today though.

Also, today shown that we need to dominate games in order to win them, we can't be 50/50 with a team and win, we need a few more players (2-3) and we'll be certainly fighting for the Play-offs next season.

They have already said they won't gamble and make signings to go for the play offs. Going on Cloughs attitude after the game he doesn't seem to be aiming for the play offs, so i think we have given up for this year. As long as we dont drop down the table i think we should just focus on improving in the summer.

I'm not sure we ever were aiming for them. I suspect the general feeling at the Club is that we're not ready. I know many people don't go along with that and say we should go for it irrespective. I can see both sides of that argument. I do agree that everything is going a little lame though. If we could loan with a view to permanent, I think that would give folks a boost [provided we get the right one......]

I'm not sure we ever were aiming for them. I suspect the general feeling at the Club is that we're not ready. I know many people don't go along with that and say we should go for it irrespective. I can see both sides of that argument. I do agree that everything is going a little lame though. If we could loan with a view to permanent, I think that would give folks a boost [provided we get the right one......]

i dont really consider it gambling as the players would only be with us for another 12 weeks or so. the current squad are going to struggle in the upcoming fixtures if we dont add a bit of depth temporarily. I see us getting thrashed at watford if we dont add some depth to the squad beforehand.

winning the playoffs and getting into the playoffs are two different things. i really think we should be aiming to get in to the playoffs as the extra money and experience would be beneficial to the club for next season.

Anyone who feels were not ready or that we shouldn't be aiming for promotion is a fool..

Gaining promotion gives us the opportunity to improve the squad, earn more money and gain ourselves a bigger name..

There isn't a single negative aspect about winning promotion.. Not one.. Yet there are many negatives aspects about staying in the NPC

What did Hoganson do that got you enthused that Freeman didn't?

Hoganson was neat, got down the line,got some decent crosses in.

Freemans forward passing was in the hit and hope catagory. Didn't really impress me.

Anyone who feels were not ready or that we shouldn't be aiming for promotion is a fool..

Gaining promotion gives us the opportunity to improve the squad, earn more money and gain ourselves a bigger name..

There isn't a single negative aspect about winning promotion.. Not one.. Yet there are many negatives aspects about staying in the NPC

unless you spend all your money on overpaid players that arent good enough, like we did 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

i thought both were fine - hognason's passing improved as the game wore on and was excellent by the end.

to be fair neither were up against decent wide players as wolves were happy to knock it straight down the middle.

(kevin doyle should give his wages back - he took the pi$$ today.)

I feel that we don't want to go up either. But i said that before and a few people said aiming to stay in the division is stupid because the club is loosing money year on year. We cant be that hard up that we cat find a single player worth bringing in on loan in the weakened positions. Its a shame because we have played brilliant football and got some good results this season. But, the depth of the squad and the attitude on away games is the reason why we wont go forward. This is going to lead to fans not renewing tickets because theres no buzz around the place.

Also, as much as i dont want Hueghs to leave us, i can only think that if we get a good fee for him, that can help us make a few quality signings next season and then push on, but thats only if the owners want that to happen.

what a crap game that was, begging for a stricker to come on at the end, once again 451 at home. it doesn't work! the amount of balls in the box and no one was their and people getting in eachothers way in the middle of the park! what was wrong with 442?? why did we change it?? it looked like we were playingfor a draw!

the only positive was the performances of freeman and hoganson.

Legdzins-6 good save but distribution was poor and he seem to take forever to get rid of the ball

Freeman-7 solid display

Brayford-7 looked alright seeing as he was was out of position

keogh-8 MOTM did well all game only one little error that stood out

Hoganson-7 solid display like freeman, got better as the match went on, i'll admit i was worried when i saw him in the teamsheet but he proved me wrong

Coutts-6 didnt impress me im surprised he wasnt taken off

Hendrick-6 looked comfortable but he's played better recently

Hughes-6 some neat passing but constantly fouling, rightly booked and subbed. he needs dropping

Bryson-6 didnt look good on the left IMO kept on drifting into the middle but played better after he was moved to the middle

Ward-7 looked solid unlucky not to score with the last minute free kick, annoyed me early in the game by shooting from a free kick when he was way too far out. but he should've played as a stricker all game

sammon-7 typical performance from him, didnt win every header didn't have the best first touch. but he was the only one who looked like he wanted to win he passed the ball well and was a handful all game

jacobs-6 didnt really do much but looked comfortable

2 points dropped and i am disappointed. still can't believe we only made one sub. we were screaming for some attacking intent hell i wouldn't of minded if doyle came on, but no we stuck with 451 which i think cost us the win. poor subs from clough...again!

Possibly the worst game i've ever witnessed at Pride Park. How anyone can be given MOTM is beyond me. The only average player on that pitch today was Hoganson. The rest were either poor, piss poor or shocking. Wolves are Dog, if we think Sammon is bad then you need to watch Kevin Doyle play, hopeless.

The yanks and that bald headed **** have increased my ST price by 100 quid. WHY?? They should be paying us to watch these *****.

Yanks Out! Board Out! Tits Out!

Archived