Nick Blackman

irobinson

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

My oh my Reading fans aren't happy Blackman left. Had some fairly harsh replies from them to this tweet.

I like this one... Fans say we always bottle it but in reality we've bottled it once which was last season. The season before that we were the surprise package after season upon season of mediocrity, this season we're second...

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Srg said:

Sam Rush - "Of Course we won't play him, just accept our offer first."

Reading - "Oh, alright then, as you promised..."

Derby 3-0 Reading (Blackman 17', 53', 80' pen)

Blackman was in the Avengers ? Giving Blackman some stick may not be a good idea for the reading fans. 

3 hours ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

With it being so close I think it would have been a condition in Reading agreeing to our offer! Plus I think Clement will possibly give the new lads a run out on Saturday and then revert to the usual on Tuesday. We don't want to be perceived to have panic purchased and throwing them all in to get results. We'll just win with the usuals and show that we've just strengthened an already capable squad!

Pretty sure those agreements were outlawed just after we bought Pesci from Sheffield United and Warnock prevented him from playing against them. 

Personally if I was the reading  manager I would rather he played, don't have to do the homework on him and it's not like we don't have quality players that can play instead.  

19 hours ago, StringerBell said:

In fact considering you've told me what you think of me before can you give me £400? I feel like I've earned it and it's the least you could do.

£200 as down payment, the other £200 if we get promoted?

In fairness quite a fair few Reading fans are realistic and not at all bitter - take a peep on our thread on "RR" from about here onwards and you'll get some balanced views (yep, that's my site), and learn titbits like why Blackman could play for FIVE countries!

http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/10264496/4 

most comments though have come on our gigantic Transfers Thread, a rolling topic now over a 1,000 pages long so won't bore you to delve into there ... 

7 hours ago, satty atwal said:

Who cares if he is playing or not? We should trounce them regardless even with bucko up front. Does mclearly whatshisface still play 4 them? :ph34r:

Didn't we say something like this on the last game of the season when we only needed a point?

And McCleary does play for them and he is quality.

Archived