Nick Blackman

irobinson

HITC has Nick Blackman on our radar - in last hour

Reading attacker Nick Blackman is a transfer target for both Derby County and Everton.

Embed from Getty Images

Blackman has struck 10 times in the Championship this season, despite not always playing as the main striker in Reading’s team.

The 26-year-old has been deployed in an attacking midfield role on occasion, but it has not stopped him shooting up to third in the Championship’s scoring charts.

Reading are understandably keen to keep hold of the front man, who they have had to be patient with, but with interest mounting it could be a struggle.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, irobinson said:

apologies - couldn't find that link.

Everyone going on a bout speed! Martin, McCormick, Austin  -  similar  - and dat have it - Blackman could be a better option....

Switch off your laptop, go to a quiet place and take a long, hard look at yourself. 

Presumably Blackman would play on the left? If we're actually interested and we kept the same formation?

His goal scoring record is not particularly great although clearly he has been fantastic this season 

The fee could be interesting - i believe he has been at reading since 2013 (wiki) but I'm not sure how long he has left on his contract. Reading are financially stable (i think) so they aren't going to be accepting any 'cheeky' offers.

13 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Presumably Blackman would play on the left? If we're actually interested and we kept the same formation?

His goal scoring record is not particularly great although clearly he has been fantastic this season 

The fee could be interesting - i believe he has been at reading since 2013 (wiki) but I'm not sure how long he has left on his contract. Reading are financially stable (i think) so they aren't going to be accepting any 'cheeky' offers.

The reason he has been scoring regularly this season is simple - he has played his natural position, which is striker.

22 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

The reason he has been scoring regularly this season is simple - he has played his natural position, which is striker.

I don't think that's the case. Im pretty sure he was playing out wide quite a lot when he was banging them in at the start of the season.

55 minutes ago, McLovin said:

How can he possibly be overrated? His goalscoring record speaks for itself this season. Anyway how can he be overrated when hardly anyone mentions him as one of the top championship strikers.

Shut up Rammyboy. 

Just now, McLovin said:

So you have to result to telling me to shut up because you know you have lost an argument? Childish

Or my opinion. Your opinion about tomorrow game is stupid hahaha. 

Archived