Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I still think we need a few new signings, but we should have a stronger bench this season. I'll mark new signings with a #:

Grant

Brayford - Keogh - #New - #Forsyth

Coutts - Hendrick - Hughes - Ward

Russell - Sammon

As for the bench:

Fielding?

Buxton

Freeman

Jacobs

Bryson

Martin

#Messi

That would be a pretty good line up.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think we need a few new signings, but we should have a stronger bench this season. I'll mark new signings with a #:

Grant

Brayford - Keogh - #New - #Forsyth

Coutts - Hendrick - Hughes - Ward

Russell - Sammon

As for the bench:

Fielding?

Buxton

Freeman

Jacobs

Bryson

Martin

#Messi

That would be a pretty good line up.

Messi on the bench?! Bris'll have a fit!

Grant

New Left Back - I don't think it will 100% forsyth.

New Centre Back.

Richard Keogh

John Brayford

Jeff Hendrick

Craig Bryson

Will Hughes

Johnny Russell

Jamie Ward

Connor Sammon

----------------------------------

Legz/Frank (don't see both going)
Freeman
Buxton

Coutts
Bavies
Jacobs
Martin

well **** knows, because we're after another right midfielder too - looks like it has so much potential, the key is getting the 3 in the middle playing together, crack that and I doubt even the strongest doubter will be able to say we're not strong enough to be at the top end of the division.

the key is getting them in a system that works, and making sure energy levels are there.

Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes for me are within the top 20 of their position in the championship, Bryson is the integral part and currently our best (over the season) but Hendrick and Hughes have the potential, and hopefully will step it up again this season. 

- that is what i'm pinning my hat on, obviously we need Bray to sign, but I think he would be mad to leave before this season, just as I think it's madness not to renew your season ticket for this season!

I can't beleive how excited we all are about Russell, no one is saying a bad word about him, which is rare, check out how many views and posts this page has, which is also unusual. Is so refreshing for (it would seem) the majority of us to be behind a new signing. Lets hope he makes a real impression, I have no doubt he will,

I can't beleive how excited we all are about Russell, no one is saying a bad word about him, which is rare, check out how many views and posts this page has, which is also unusual. Is so refreshing for (it would seem) the majority of us to be behind a new signing. Lets hope he makes a real impression, I have no doubt he will,

A couple are unless you have them on your ignore list :)

I cannot believe this thread, in the very strict and rigid 'Transfer Talk' section, with it's control, rules and discipline, has been allowed to descend into some sort of idle chatbox!

This was a record breaking 'on-topic' thread. It's now a farce!

Shame on you all....Shame!

Knowing nigel.........

...........................grant

Brayford.....keogh......buxton........freeman

Coutts.........hendrick.....hughes.......bryson

..................martin.........ward

Subs.....deeney, sammon, russell, davies, doyle, o'connor, obrien.

Will we need a new CB lads? Barkes can't that far off can he ?

Yes, he can be. I seem to remember an article (that I can't find) a few months ago that said he had had a setback and wouldn't even be back in training until around November/December, maybe later.

Even then, if anyone is seriously pinning any hopes on him slotting back in and playing comfortably and forming the backbone of our team again then I think they need to have a re-think.

That isn't to say it's impossible, just entirely unlikely.

I don't think we can rely on him full stop(full stop)

By saying don't pin your hopes on him, btw, I am not saying do not be hopeful - we're all hopeful that can CAN get back to being a Championship quality defender, all wishing him well and presumably all thinking he deserves some luck and patience in getting there... I just wouldn't hold off signing a new defender based on that hope!

-------------------Grant-------------------

----------------------------------------------

--Brayf----Keogh----New/Bark--New--

---------Bryso---Hendrick--Boris-------

----------Johnny----------Wardy---------

-------------------Sammon----------------

4-3-2-1 in fifa terms.

Coutts should be our back up CM, Jacobs our back up for Ward (because he's injury prone).

I like the way our squad is this year, leaves a lot of room for different starting 11's and formations.

After exams had just finished i had a "Quick" read through the forum and noticed somebody mentioned that they should make a sign like the Welcome to Manchester one with Tevez on, 

what do you think to my attempt. 

"a/img705/7753/screenshot20130609at230" alt="screenshot20130609at230">

I can't believe it either.

Let's hope he lives up to 181 pages of (largely) ridiculous hype.

Goodness knows what would happen if we signed someone proven at this level. 

And before the abuse comes, I'm glad we've signed him, he looks decent enough and I hope he does well, he might be great. He might also not be, and people heralding him as some kind of saviour before he's even kicked a ball for us I find ludicrous.

Archived