Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bris 'the believer' Vegas it's not all about money mate, we're all about honesty, hard work and endeavour now... get with the programme! Haha

Even the Jock said he never stops, surely you can see that with the balls we put in and the chances we create, Russell will be there and should bang them in for fun?

I wonder if Blackburn got this excited over signing Dundee Utd's better striker David Goodwillie for $2.8mill

I wonder if they still think he's the man to get them promoted after his amazing goalrecord in Scottish football

Do you mean goal record? Goalrecord isn't written like that, there is a space.

I wonder if Blackburn got this excited over signing Dundee Utd's better striker David Goodwillie for $2.8mill

I wonder if they still think he's the man to get them promoted after his amazing goalrecord in Scottish football

Dunno, wonder if Barcelona got excited over fabregas after spunking 30 million on him, only to get tonked twice on trot in CL?

I mean who cares about other teams?

Bris, put your angst in the, erm, trash can.

Enjoy the good feeling of the thread, don't flow against the tide just get your buzz, feel free, open your windows let the love fly out.

JR may not be Naymar, but to us, right now, he is, flow with the Rams tide or sink in the wallow of your own self-flagellation, peace bro x

Lets start a Just Giving page to get Bris over for a match next season, then just give him a good pasting and leave him on the pa....side walk.

Though actually, and it pains me to say this, he's probably a really nice guy deep down and we'll all love him to bits and give him knuckle heads rubs etc.

Lets start a Just Giving page to get Bris over for a match next season, then just give him a good pasting and leave him on the pa....side walk.

Though actually, and it pains me to say this, he's probably a really nice guy deep down and we'll all love him to bits and give him knuckle heads rubs etc.

We should start a 'Just Giving' page to pay for you and Bris to go on a date by the sounds of it.

Archived