Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets start a Just Giving page to get Bris over for a match next season, then just give him a good pasting and leave him on the pa....side walk.

Though actually, and it pains me to say this, he's probably a really nice guy deep down and we'll all love him to bits and give him knuckle heads rubs etc.

Oh stop it I'm blushing...

Can I just say, because some people seem to have genuine difficulty in telling the difference...

but, and listen closely kids..

Johnny Russell is not David Goodwillie, nor is he Steven Fletcher and nor is he Chris Porter, Craig Maguire...etc

Johnny Russell is Johnny Russell.

and his career here will not be based on how other players from Scotland have done - now, this might sound simple but there is GENUINE confusion with some people, so thought I would just clear it up - as you were... 

Grant

Brayford                                     Keogh                                          New CB                               Forsyth

Bryson                                      Hughes                                        Hendrick                               Ward

Russell                           Sammon

Subs

Deeney

Buxton

Freeman

Davies

Coutts

Jacobs

Martin

Grant

Brayford                                     Keogh                                          New CB                               Forsyth

Bryson                                      Hughes                                        Hendrick                               Ward

Subs

Deeney

Buxton

Freeman

Davies

Coutts

Jacobs

Martin

Don't like the look of that, leaves to many gaps left open to hit us on the counter

Grant

Coutts                                          Hughes                                        Bryson                                      Ward

Subs

Deeney

Buxton

Freeman

Davies

Hendrick

Jacobs

Martin

Archived