What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think it's when the page hasn't quite loaded, you click on a link and suddenly its an advert! Or in this case the wrong thread. 😄

Why post that Roy?

The missus is Spurs mad, and she's kicking right off, actual feckin tears.

I'm walking around the house singing Daniel, and Leaving on a jet plane, its not even a conscious thing, and she's surely going to follow through on her promise to kill me any minute now.

Yet I still can't stop myself, and now I've added that to the repertoire.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why post that Roy?

I'm walking around the house singing Daniel, and Leaving on a jet plane, its not even a conscious thing, and she's surely going to follow through on her promise to kill me any minute now.

Why post what, 'Hurry up Harry'? I'm a big Kane fan, think he's a tremendous striker. He deserves to win trophies, and Levy is - nope can't type that, a four letter word. Don't mind Spurts, thanks for Dave M and all, but I'm just wild about Harry! (Ohh is there another song there? 😉 )

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why post what, 'Hurry up Harry'? I'm a big Kane fan, think he's a tremendous striker. He deserves to win trophies, and Levy is - nope can't type that, a four letter word. Don't mind Spurts, thanks for Dave M and all, but I'm just wild about Harry! (Ohh is there another song there? 😉 )

She cursed me out the house this morning, and when I called her at lunch she uttered these exact words.

"You know how you and Rev Jr felt when you thought Derby were going under? I feel 100x worse right now".

I've been rightly prodding her ever since, what a t***!

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

She cursed me out the house this morning, and when I called her at lunch she uttered these exact words.

"You know how you and Rev Jr felt when you thought Derby were going under? I feel 100x worse right now".

I've been rightly prodding her ever since, what a t***!

I actually think it could be good for Spurs, it'll force then to move on and it'll mean there's no fallback. You know a bit like people are saying well if Warne or Rowett aren't winning games there's nothing. For Spurs although they were winning nothing they had Harry. And now they don't. Be good for them I reckon. 

C'mon Bayern Munich (don't know their chants yet, lol)!!!

40 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why post that Roy?

You could do wonders with Cliff Richards Carrie.  Slight play on words and the lyrics would fit lovely.

11 hours ago, leamram said:

My bands new EP 'Wishing on Satellites' is out today, on all streaming services.

All links can be found on our website.

https://www.manmademoon.co.uk/wishing 

satfinal.png

Listened to all 5 tracks on Spotify this morning. Good work, although in truth not my kind of music listen. If it’s of interest my wife liked Day trips to the moon and Back in the big time. She only heard those two, but commented that it sounded a lot better than the crap I usually listen to 😂

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Listened to all 5 tracks on Spotify this morning. Good work, although in truth not my kind of music listen. If it’s of interest my wife liked Day trips to the moon and Back in the big time. She only heard those two, but commented that it sounded a lot better than the crap I usually listen to 😂

I may use that as a quote on our website 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...