Tomasz Cywka

CumbrianRam

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

metamorphasis from reptiles to first birds..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

First it was the metamophosis of little one celled organisms, then thems became fishes one day. Theys laid eggs, they be crawling out of the seas onto DRY land, and breathed in the freshest of airs. Then they laid an egg, and another air breathing land walking fishes was borned and mutated into somethings like a dragon. The dragon laid an egg, and it was a chicken that borned.

The end.

First it was the metamophosis of little one celled organisms, then thems became fishes one day. Theys laid eggs, they be crawling out of the seas onto DRY land, and breathed in the freshest of airs. Then they laid an egg, and another air breathing land walking fishes was borned and mutated into somethings like a dragon. The dragon laid an egg, and it was a chicken that borned.

The end.

Yeah but is he sold/given away yet 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Ay up Bris

Who is the player who has moved to Europe after you 'sounded him out'? who did he move to?

Have you been working with this other club's academy then? what are they like over there?

The one player that could get the visa at NPC level was Antonio Pedroza given that he was English born.. He ended up at Palace, look out for him next season.

The likes of Jackson Martinez, Ale Castro, Marco Fabian, El cubo (Erikk Torres) are well out of our league now..

Whilst I was in Chiapas I was a regular visitor to Tuxtla, watched Jaguares play and train many times.. Managed to see Jackson and Antonio quite a few times.. There are a few others in Chiapas at semi-pro level that are immensely talented it's just a shame there aren't much options out there as there is only Jaguares in the state (A state that is the size of Scotland)

If you're genuinely interested I'd be more than happy to let you know of many more up and coming talents over here.. Mexico did afterall win the U17 World Cup in the summer.

I'd also love to do some kind of scouting job for possible Spanish teams.. I know Santander and Zaragoza had a few Mexicans in their ranks and there are plenty more players with talent like Andres Guardado and Torrado out here

The one player that could get the visa at NPC level was Antonio Pedroza given that he was English born.. He ended up at Palace, look out for him next season.

The likes of Jackson Martinez, Ale Castro, Marco Fabian, El cubo (Erikk Torres) are well out of our league now..

Whilst I was in Chiapas I was a regular visitor to Tuxtla, watched Jaguares play and train many times.. Managed to see Jackson and Antonio quite a few times.. There are a few others in Chiapas at semi-pro level that are immensely talented it's just a shame there aren't much options out there as there is only Jaguares in the state (A state that is the size of Scotland)

If you're genuinely interested I'd be more than happy to let you know of many more up and coming talents over here.. Mexico did afterall win the U17 World Cup in the summer.

I'd also love to do some kind of scouting job for possible Spanish teams.. I know Santander and Zaragoza had a few Mexicans in their ranks and there are plenty more players with talent like Andres Guardado and Torrado out here

So Pedroza is the one you sounded out then. What did he say?

People are going on about our lack of creativity!! People also forget that we have a VERY young side!! We haven't spent huge amounts of money on players so we aren't gonna be buying instant creativity!! We won't always find a commons-asanovich, kinkladze type player for nowt,

What we do have within our squad is creative potential!! Some of baileys through balls are brilliant as are Hendricks, what are they, 19-22??

Wards excites the crowd when he gets the ball, he can beat his man inside and outside, uses both feet, but because he hasn't beat 6 men 3 times and done hump teen step overs swivelled round on his head it means he isn't creative???

I personally would rather keep this squad together and let them grow as one, because the potential here in this team is huge!!

[url=http://www.polandsoccerblog.com/2012/01/tomasz-cywka-set-to-join-reading.html]http://www.polandsoccerblog.com/2012/01 ... ading.html Looks like he's off to the newly enriched Royals. Great move for him and for Reading.

Reading play decent football. They also have a good record against Derby. Perfect place for Cywka to dish out some Clough vengeance 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> !

Whats the odds he signs for forest or Ipswich?

Is clough clearing out the deadwood for a summer recruitment drive for a top six finish next season?

There can't be that many players left to go surely

Good luck tommy will hate to see u in league 1 with forest

Come on Brayf, forest haven't got a pot to p!ss in, they wont sign him.

Archived