Tomasz Cywka

CumbrianRam

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might end up taking one for the school here. I'll even wager I'll get slaughtered by some for being arrogant.. it's definitely probably not the right thread... but feck it.... hey ho and here goes....

23? twennie fecking three??

Honestly I've never been so knocked out by someone admitting how old they were.

Bris - I dont mean to be rude bonnie lad - but your arrogance on the way the game should be played and the "advice" you dole out while trying to sound like the font of all knowledge.

You haven't earned the right mate.

I've forgotten more footy games than you've seen in your life upto now and I'm not ancient at 39. I mean actual games as well and not those on the radio, or on here. I'm sure I'm a pup as well when it comes to some of the lads on here. I'm pretty sure as well that it won't only be me on here who has been in an around dressing rooms at the top level for years and yet I wouldnt dream of spouting some of the stuff you come out with.

Pipe down fella, you dont know as much as you think.

And Joe Kinnear has forgotten more football games than Jose Mourinho.. He has like 20 odd years on him. But I guess Joses football knowledge isn't a patch on our good friend Joe..

I haven't earned the right to do what? Comment on what's infront of me? That comment is just bizarre..

And I haven't doled out any advice, I've merely pointed out my opinions, which happens to have stirred quite a few people up the wrong way.. Many because they probably don't like a few 'home truths' or positive criticism..

I couldn't care less how old you are, how many games you've been to, how many 'top players' you've met.. I take your opinion for what it is..

And as for your final point, I do believe I know as much as I think, otherwise I wouldn't say it..

23 you say?

Yes. Would you like me to send you a copy of my birth certificate for proof?

As Cumbrian says, not really sure what being 23 has anything to do with the modern game..

You know I'm also an English teacher, at 23, can you believe it? Perhaps I shouldn't be one and just leave it to some 50 year old who has that extra 25 years + speaking experience.

Does it really matter how old someone is, I can understand if we were talking about fooball in the 80's, but we aint.

It kind of does Cumbrian I think. I think it makes a difference to your opinion if you have lived through football in a different era than Sky. I think if he had, he would give some credit to what is happening at the club right now, at all levels, instead of discredting everything. i think if someone had watched anything other than premier league and la liga their whole adult life, they may have a more realistic outlook. They might even appreciate that these are not exactly bad times at Derby County.

I really kind of hoped he was some kind of travelled but cultured ex pro, or someone who had coached at a decent level and was talking from experience.

I see I got it wildly wrong..

Yes. Would you like me to send you a copy of my birth certificate for proof?

As Cumbrian says, not really sure what being 23 has anything to do with the modern game..

You know I'm also an English teacher, at 23, can you believe it? Perhaps I shouldn't be one and just leave it to some 50 year old who has that extra 25 years + speaking experience.

Not at all Bris.

I just hope you're good at your job. If you are and you have experience of what you are doing at the top level, I'd be foolish to think I know more than you about teaching english.

Although I did take a TEFL once.

I guess that makes me as good as you?

It kind of does Cumbrian I think. I think it makes a difference to your opinion if you have lived through football in a different era than Sky. I think if he had, he would give some credit to what is happening at the club right now, at all levels, instead of discredting everything. i think if someone had watched anything other than premier league and la liga their whole adult life, they may have a more realistic outlook. They might even appreciate that these are not exactly bad times at Derby County.

I really kind of hoped he was some kind of travelled but cultured ex pro, or someone who had coached at a decent level and was talking from experience.

I see I got it wildly wrong..

You'll get me biting if you're not careful..

The majorit of the football I watch isn't on Sky.. I follow 3 clubs here in Mexico, one I've seen a few times and the other I know from the academy up to the top.. I even sounded out a youth player for NC, he moved to Europe 6 months later.. I've followed the Sudamerica and the Libertadores for 2 years, I've made a small fortune on Universidad de Chile and recommended half of their squad.. One in particular has been arranged to sign for Napoli for over $10mill.

Not to mention I'm a forum member of a Segunda B side Real Valladolid and use La Segunda to make me a few coppers too..

Zenit, Shakthar, Benfica, Porto, Milan, Olympiakos, Sparta Prague, PSV, Besiktas.. I've seen them all on numerous occasions this season alone and I could give you information on styles of play, tactics, key players, youth players, kit colours, potential signings you name it..

I've mentioned before I'm a football fan first, and my opinion is just that, an opinion..

Back to DCFC and Cywka then.. Still think he'd be far more effective centrally.

Ben Davies has more assists than Jamie Ward.. Darren Bent scored more goals than Drogba.. Oh yes, follow those stats.

Exactly my point, Drogba and Ward look better, but they don't get enough digits on paper and if they aren't getting them digits on paper then they aren't helping the cause.

As I said Jamie Ward could smash the cross bar 400 times and not score, Theo Robinson could miss kick the ball and score... what has helped the club more? the goal scored or the crossbar being rattled 400 times?

i too think age has a bearing on your opinion in football as everything in life...its not the only factor but it shouldnt just be disregarded because joe kinear knows nowt.

i dont doubt any of the fantastical things youve just wrote bris but you could just be roy cropper!

oh ps i dont need you to post a picture to prove your not

Zenit, Shakthar, Benfica, Porto, Milan, Olympiakos, Sparta Prague, PSV, Besiktas.. I've seen them all on numerous occasions this season alone and I could give you information on styles of play, tactics, key players, youth players, kit colours, potential signings you name it.

All I'd need to do is go on my laptop, open football manager and voila! I could tell you key players, youth players, kits and many other things of any pro club in the world 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You'll get me biting if you're not careful..

The majorit of the football I watch isn't on Sky.. I follow 3 clubs here in Mexico, one I've seen a few times and the other I know from the academy up to the top.. I even sounded out a youth player for NC, he moved to Europe 6 months later.. I've followed the Sudamerica and the Libertadores for 2 years, I've made a small fortune on Universidad de Chile and recommended half of their squad.. One in particular has been arranged to sign for Napoli for over $10mill.

Not to mention I'm a forum member of a Segunda B side Real Valladolid and use La Segunda to make me a few coppers too..

Zenit, Shakthar, Benfica, Porto, Milan, Olympiakos, Sparta Prague, PSV, Besiktas.. I've seen them all on numerous occasions this season alone and I could give you information on styles of play, tactics, key players, youth players, kit colours, potential signings you name it..

I've mentioned before I'm a football fan first, and my opinion is just that, an opinion..

Back to DCFC and Cywka then.. Still think he'd be far more effective centrally.

Bris, when you say you recommended half the Universidad de chile squad. What do you mean by that? to them, or to other teams?

What part did you play in his $10 million dollar transfer to Napoli?

Bris, when you say you recommended half the Universidad de chile squad. What do you mean by that? to them, or to other teams?

What part did you play in his $10 million dollar transfer to Napoli?

I meant that I've followed them closely since their incredible 0-2 home deficit to win the Chilean Apertura against another solid team in Universidad Catolica (1-4 away).. and their incredible 30 + game unbeaten run. It was funny actually, just after I was bigging them up in the betting thread Tim Vickers came out with an article on the BBC dedicated for them..

As for Eduardo Vargas I saw it coming last July.. Though I didn't play a part in his transfer unfortunately.. I was thinknig of emailing the club about him, but I thought with him being foreign and extremely technical he wouldn't really fit into NCs plans.

Ben Davies has more assists than Jamie Ward.. Darren Bent scored more goals than Drogba.. Oh yes, follow those stats.

A proven goalscorer whos sole job is to find the net and has regularly scored more goals than a more all round centre forward? Great argument, Darren Bent has scored more than Tim Howard too, so he's miles better.

Archived