Championship 24/25 rival watch

Plymouth looked so far off it that it looked like an early round FA Cup game. I thought the body language after Wednesday’s first goal was terrible too, often looked like they were playing half-speed, not tracking runners. Very simple stuff.

The home games are a big advantage for them, but can see them losing 15+ games on the road alone. 

Rooney will get sacked quickly, they didn’t hang around with the last manager when it was evident it wasn’t going to go well. 

13 minutes ago, DE56Ram said:

WR was never ‘the boss’ at Derby eh?

it was always LR calling the shots, coaching the players

Plymouth bottom then. 
I’ll call Oxford and Cardiff to join them

COYR 

Oxford had a good result against Norwich.  I think their midfield is very much well put together for goals and defence and will compensate smehat for other weakness.  They'll be fine I reckon.  

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I thought the body language after Wednesday’s first goal was terrible too, often looked like they were playing half-speed, not tracking runners. Very simple stuff.

Very similar to Birmingham City players 👍

If it's true what was happening at Birmingham is the same at Plymouth...ie...WR rarely at Training as he has other commitments in his diary then I'm not surprised that players look to be a little down/confused.

That 4.5 hours back to Plymouth is going to be some journey home if WR is on the coach  

5 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

Very similar to Birmingham City players 👍

If it's true what was happening at Birmingham is the same at Plymouth...ie...WR rarely at Training as he has other commitments in his diary then I'm not surprised that players look to be a little down/confused.

That 4.5 hours back to Plymouth is going to be some journey home if WR is on the coach  

I can’t imagine that’s true, Rooney above all else does seem to commit a lot to it. I thought the knock on Rooney at Birmingham was that he was overloading players with information?

48 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I can’t imagine that’s true, Rooney above all else does seem to commit a lot to it. I thought the knock on Rooney at Birmingham was that he was overloading players with information?

Overloading players with Information The guy can’t string two sentences together 🤣

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Oxford had a good result against Norwich.  I think their midfield is very much well put together for goals and defence and will compensate smehat for other weakness.  They'll be fine I reckon.  

Went to Oxford game they played well but don't be too impressed because Norwich were as bad as Plymouth that American lad upfront Sargent was atrocious and he cost alot of money not much bang for the buck with him

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I thought the knock on Rooney at Birmingham was that he was overloading players with information?

Ironic when that's what Cocu was accused of and got him the job here as he was going back to basics

38 minutes ago, Thameram said:

Went to Oxford game they played well but don't be too impressed because Norwich were as bad as Plymouth that American lad upfront Sargent was atrocious and he cost alot of money not much bang for the buck with him

He might have had a bad game, it happens, but he's got some record at this level in fairness.