Vs Chesterfield (H) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Ozoh needs to play further forward in my opinion

We need an experienced player to guide the likes of Goudmijn and Ozoh through games.

Playing a 19-year-old Ozoh with only 10-15 competitive games under his belt in such a pivotal position is only going to amplify his weaknesses.

He obviously has qualities but you need other players around him who can facilitate and bring that out.

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

I don’t disagree, but that was twice at Blackburn and again tonight he’s been to slow to react 

Same again though. No better or worse than the other defenders against Blackburn and for the goal tonight.

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

We need an experienced player to guide the likes of Goudmijn and Ozoh through games.

Playing a 19-year-old Ozoh with only 10-15 competitive games under his belt in such a pivotal position is only going to amplify his weaknesses.

He obviously has qualities but you need other players around him who can facilitate and bring that out.

Osborn is that experienced player

Feel like we have dominated the ball without doing anything with it. Look like we’re getting it back with relative ease. From what I’ve seen so far the main chance of us conceding again is through us making another error, although I’m aware that cfc have a tendency for having moments of brilliance to create a goal.

The main thing I want to see in the second half is us playing with more intensity and getting the ball on the floor in the oppositions 18 yard box

16 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Osborn is that experienced player

Let’s see.

I do question whether Osborn is the type of player that can control a game in midfield.

Edited by Jourdan

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Kane positive as always today, Kenzo should score, did everything right bar the finish. I’d love to see NML and Jackson on either wing with brown up front to see what he’ll do with proper pace and creativity around him. 

Looks as if you're getting your wish...