Latest odds

Got my bet on after last game of season for us to get promoted, 25-1 Just looked and we’re now at 10-1 so the bookies reckon we’re doing something right! 
I reckon mid table but you never know 🤷‍♂️.

IMG_1296.jpeg

Edited by Rammie1884

24 minutes ago, Rammie1884 said:

Got my bet on after last game of season for us to get promoted, 25-1 Just looked and we’re now at 10-1 so the bookies reckon we’re doing something right! 

IMG_1296.jpeg

Only 3 teams go up and 12 teams have shorter odds than us and 4 teams have the same, so that puts us in the bottom half.

1 hour ago, Rammie1884 said:

IMG_1296.jpeg

Just looked at my Corals account and we are 25-1 to win the league and 10-1 to get promoted . Got to be worth a quid for a bit of fun . When the fun stops -stop 

11 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Just looked at my Corals account and we are 25-1 to win the league and 10-1 to get promoted . Got to be worth a quid for a bit of fun . When the fun stops -stop 

I remember a mate of mine heading to the bookies rather inebriated when we lost away at Millwall in 95 and went 5th bottom.  We all laughed as he put 20 quid on at about 40-1. 

32 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I remember a mate of mine heading to the bookies rather inebriated when we lost away at Millwall in 95 and went 5th bottom.  We all laughed as he put 20 quid on at about 40-1. 

Anyone know what the odds are on Derby winning the league?

In McLarens first season I got 33-1 ew, which paid out on places 1 to 4. Nice to beat the bookies for once.

Could have got as much as 50-1 that year if you had placed a bet when Clough was sacked.

14 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Anyone know what the odds are on Derby winning the league?

In McLarens first season I got 33-1 ew, which paid out on places 1 to 4. Nice to beat the bookies for once.

Could have got as much as 50-1 that year if you had placed a bet when Clough was sacked.

40/1 to win the league.

5/1 to be relegated.

2 hours ago, Rammie1884 said:

IMG_1296.jpeg

Did you bet with a different bookmaker? Oxford are 25-1, very stingy odds!

10/1 seems short, as do a lot of the odds for a lot teams obviously keen not to give anything away. I’d happily give 15s even 20/1 on Derby getting promoted, would be nice but think we will be well off it this season.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember when we got promoted under Billy Davies and I put a tenner on us to win the prem at 750/1.

The fun literally stopped right at that moment 

Shoulda laid it off against earliest relegation ever!

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember when we got promoted under Billy Davies and I put a tenner on us to win the prem at 750/1.

We were top of the live table for about five minutes during our first game of the season.  The rest is history. 

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There was some Leicester fan who did that and made hundreds of thousands.

14 hours ago, Rammie1884 said:

Was just making the point we’ve come in from 25-1 to 10-1, wasn’t suggesting we’re favourites 😂

The odds will have gone from 25 to 10s because fans have placed bets on Derby. The more money goes on a team, the lower the odds.