Ben Osborn

Sean

Would be happy with all three of the names mentioned here tbh.

Osborn, yes he’s maybe not at his prime now, but would be a good solid addition to the squad and add some quality on the ball. We know we need to add numbers in midfield.

Rodak is a good keeper and if we aren’t able to get Iversen, then could be a good choice for the number one spot.

Mubama, if available for a free and not just a loan, would be a coup for us. Highly rated throughout his youth career, fans were calling for him to get more first team chances last season, and I could see him being a real handful for Championship defences. I know a former West Ham academy scout that knows Mubama, so I might see if I can find out more next time I see him 😅

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Think Sibbo gives us as much as Osborne would….

A Chad lad born and raised Jimbo ?  From a DCFC family , Scores against us in the 92nd minute in a ****** shirt , i know Osborn left our academy at a young age to go over to the dark side , with Lascelles and one other ? surely basic human morals would tell him to sky that shot over the bar ? Still hurts , not welcome back for me 

1 hour ago, hales300k said:

A Chad lad born and raised Jimbo ?  From a DCFC family , Scores against us in the 92nd minute in a ****** shirt , i know Osborn left our academy at a young age to go over to the dark side , with Lascelles and one other ? surely basic human morals would tell him to sky that shot over the bar ? Still hurts , not welcome back for me 

Is this tongue and cheek Delboy? I wouldn’t have him as his stats aren’t that great.

3 hours ago, Kernow said:

This post is a bit contradictory, isn’t it? 350 senior appearances should be a worry? How?

He’s 29, never played below the Championship and had 3 seasons as a fairly regular PL player, albeit for a poor PL side.

For a side coming up from League One, he would be an excellent signing. Experienced at this level without being too old, versatile to cover at least 2 positions that we need to strengthen. If he’s willing to come, it’s a no-brainer for me.

Time will tell if we sign him. All about opinions.

1 hour ago, hales300k said:

only one word sad.

3 hours ago, Kernow said:

This post is a bit contradictory, isn’t it? 350 senior appearances should be a worry? How?

He’s 29, never played below the Championship and had 3 seasons as a fairly regular PL player, albeit for a poor PL side.

For a side coming up from League One, he would be an excellent signing. Experienced at this level without being too old, versatile to cover at least 2 positions that we need to strengthen. If he’s willing to come, it’s a no-brainer for me.

If he wasn’t from Derby would you still be so keen? He’s not prolific in terms of goals or assists. What do you see him offering?

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If he wasn’t from Derby would you still be so keen? He’s not prolific in terms of goals or assists. What do you see him offering?

He's basically Liam Thompson but to a higher standard, by the sounds of it.

22 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Positional flexibility, experience and ability of which we lack. 

2 hours ago, hales300k said:

image.png.92d894522f9a343b1ca3556984d78613.png ☺️

8 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Think Sibbo gives us as much as Osborne would….

Osborn is more like Liam Thompson in that he's a utility player who does OK, a water carrier for a team, but doesn't offer any great heights - solid and spectacular. Sibbo gives a lot more as a game-changer. Our opinions of Osborn are likely coloured by his one freak goal against us.