Transfer rumours

Surprised we didn’t go in for Taylor Gardner-Hickman. Was close to signing him last season before Bristol City gazumped us. 

Unless we were in for him and got beaten to the signing by Birmingham in which case I think I might spontaneously combust. 

3 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Surprised we didn’t go in for Taylor Gardner-Hickman. Was close to signing him last season before Bristol City gazumped us. 

Unless we were in for him and got beaten to the signing by Birmingham in which case I think I might spontaneously combust. 

More of a defensive midfielder he is really. Not one we need really.

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

A name I've heard today is Tawanda Chirewa from Wolves.

Was a highly rated youngster at Ipswich, wolves signed him and he made 10 appearances last season. Be a good option to have as he plays number 10 but is also comfortable on either wing. 

13 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

A name I've heard today is Tawanda Chirewa from Wolves.

5 goals (2 pens) in 7 U21 apps last season with a taste of first team football too. It's hard to judge him at this point due to so few minutes in the first team.

Mainly an AM, but his ability to play on the wing means he'll get plenty of gsme time for us. Seems to be a reasonable dribbler, likes to shoot and will win tackles high up the pitch. He'll take a shot from the edge of the box with either foot.

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

5 goals (2 pens) in 7 U21 apps last season with a taste of first team football too. It's hard to judge him at this point due to so few minutes in the first team.

Mainly an AM, but his ability to play on the wing means he'll get plenty of gsme time for us. Seems to be a reasonable dribbler, likes to shoot and will win tackles high up the pitch. He'll take a shot from the edge of the box with either foot.

Someone who can play 10 or on the wing is ideal really 

11 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

🤣 The image is taken from John-Jules Instagram story… but I suspect you knew that. 

To be fair, no one can know that if they look at the preview. It was only after I saw you comment and clicked on the image that I saw it was a screenshot from John-Jules' account.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

To be fair, no one can know that if they look at the preview. It was only after I saw you comment and clicked on the image that I saw it was a screenshot from John-Jules' account.

Yeah, the laughing face wasn’t meant mockingly, more an assumption I’d made that Van der Moodhoover had checked the image and was making a joke knowingly. Perhaps wrongly. Here’s the image for everyone’s benefit. 

IMG_4046.png

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

To be fair I also looked down the thread and saw someone else make the same comment. 🙂