Transfer rumours

8 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Not played for Spurs U21 tonight in Pizza Cup

Means he’s definitely out the door, seen he’s been linked with a few clubs I wonder if he’s the player Warne talked about that was an 11 club race that was whittled down to 4.

Leigh Curtis has said we were never actually interested in Karamoko Dembele or Ryan Longman. 

Im also starting to think we will let Conor Washington go and Keep Dajaune around aswell as adding another striker. 

20 hours ago, RyanDcfc93 said:

He has to wait 7 days before he can take the test to see if he's ok, if he fails he must wait another 7 days and retake and a further 7 if again he fails. The only time I'd be thankful for an international break 

The below is an extract from the FA Concussion Guidance. Part of the exceptional criteria is that he would have had to have passed a test after 36-48 hours, I suspect if he had not passed then he would not have been allowed to attend the PFA Awards and would have been resting.

image.thumb.png.73f735330f0f5687ad3fc0cc798212f5.png

21 hours ago, Srg said:

Some seem to think we can just nip out, sign a decent striker and we'll be sound to compete, minimum mid table.

At this point I'd happily take 21st. This next few years is going to be all about just surviving in this league. 

Until we have the production line of the Academy feeding talent through to the first team again then our business is going to continue to look like it has this summer, and the previous few summers.

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Is he a pacy centre back?

He did the pull on Bennett to give the penalty away in the play off second leg at the Dirties. I have just read Pompey are interested but maybe we have beaten them to it. Not sure if he is any good. Available on a free 😊

29 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Liam Cooper is training with us #ITK

Wonder if he was the free agent that might have been too expensive for what we were willing to offer. I wouldn’t mind him on a year or two contract if it meant we could go after a left back. 

32 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Liam Cooper is training with us #ITK

Interesting, how confident are you in the info? I only ask as a mate of mine knows Cooper, he confirmed he was at moor farm the other day but subsequently said he doesn’t think a deal is happening.
I’m 100% confident in his working and social relationship with Cooper, but not so sure about the info he passes to me, think there’s a little bit of protecting his professional life at times.