Transfer rumours

4 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Read earlier on X that West Ham has supposedly put in a bid for Tomori. No idea if true but if he did come back to the PL then who knows, we may see him in an England shirt again.....and rightly so.

Why rightly so? What did he do last season that stood out for you and made him worthy of the England shirt?

27 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Zetterstrom - ✒️

Fee agreed with club, terms verbally agreed

In this week to get sorted, be done by Thursday 

I assume Warne’s hint about there being a ‘hold up with the keeper that would become obvious if he signed’ is the fact they’re midway through a season in Sweden. 

18 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Would be a huge coup, surprising considering the fee supposedly required, but again goes to show that regardless of cost: Warne is hellbent on improving the WAGS at the club. I appreciate the vision! 

Wait… what’s the WAG saying? Is she somehow more impressive than Kenzo… and Kenzo himself is a beautiful man. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Wait… what’s the WAG saying? Is she somehow more impressive than Kenzo… and Kenzo himself is a beautiful man. 

Not to dismiss Kenzo or his WAG, but Zetterstrom is a 6ft 6 handsome b****** with a Swedish model wife.

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Do you have Tomori alerts on?

No, do you have alerts on for every time I ask anyone to justify why Tomori should be playing for England?

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

No, do you have alerts on for every time I ask anyone to justify why Tomori should be playing for England?

How did you guess?

20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm guessing you got his stats from somebody else's analysis though as opposed to scouting him yourself?

To be more correct, I filtered through a wide range of different [publicly available] stats to decide what I felt best suited a Warne type team, made a judgement on which leagues/countries we would be looking at, filtered throigh the long list of players based on stats, then analysed the key stats of my shortlist for that position, ranked those players based on that analysis, validated my own opinions by and match footage I could find and other historical stats (ideally in recent seasons at a similar level), then removed any I didn't like the look of from my shortlist, before finally sharing my suggestions on this forum.

So no... I didn't use "someone else's analysis".

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

How did you guess?

Because any time I ask the question, what has Tomori done to be included in the squad you always respond, well apart from the time that I asked you the question that is...

20 minutes ago, OoooMarkWright said:

Is @SECornerRAM the best ITK member in DCFCFans history? He has been unbelievable this summer. Well played sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hoping he's right and he's been right a lot. 

I really like the sound of this keeper so trying not to get too excited as it wasn't long ago he said we were signing Hladky only to then say he has has head turned and was going to his home country. But he's need up in Burnley 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

To be more correct, I filtered through a wide range of different [publicly available] stats to decide what I felt best suited a Warne type team, made a judgement on which leagues/countries we would be looking at, filtered throigh the long list of players based on stats, then analysed the key stats of my shortlist for that position, ranked those players based on that analysis, validated my own opinions by and match footage I could find and other historical stats (ideally in recent seasons at a similar level), then removed any I didn't like the look of from my shortlist, before finally sharing my suggestions on this forum.

So no... I didn't use "someone else's analysis".

Wasn't a criticism, find your opinions and suggestions on players highly interesting.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Because any time I ask the question, what has Tomori done to be included in the squad you always respond, well apart from the time that I asked you the question that is...

Unless you guessed, I was being sarcastic. I do actually admire you being like a bloodhound regardless of the thread whenever Tomori’s name is uttered. 

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Unless you guessed, I was being sarcastic. I do actually admire you being like a bloodhound regardless of the thread whenever Tomori’s name is uttered. 

No, I was fully aware you was being sarcastic.

I only ask the question when someone says Tomori should be in the England team.

Still waiting for an answer on what Tomori has done to be included in the England squad...the floor is all yours...

Edited by G STAR RAM

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No, I was fully aware you was being sarcastic.

Still waiting for an answer on what Tomori has done to be included in the England squad...the floor is all yours...

I didn’t post it. But my answer would be about as much as Lewis Dunk did, and at an age where he could be considered for the next tournament too, unlike him.

Anyway, this is going off topic. Back to Zetterström. 

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Steady on - nothing beats the good old days of @MACKWORTHRAMand SDSR!

How dare you not include me in that list. I was ITK for about 3 days and my source told me we were signing leon knight, then at Brighton, and Billy Jones, then at crewe. 100% done deals about to be announced. Sure they never joined and I have a 100% failure rate, but I was ITK. Lol