Transfer rumours

Just listened to the Rams podcast, Warne made a comment Footballers come and go we'll have some leave this summer for some fans it will be like ah no devastated. I think the only one left that fans would be genuinely devastated about is Cash, I hope I'm reading into that way too much.

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Just listened to the Rams podcast, Warne made a comment Footballers come and go we'll have some leave this summer for some fans it will be like ah no devastated. I think the only one left that fans would be genuinely devastated about is Cash, I hope I'm reading into that way too much.

I think you are reading a little too much into that. 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

I don’t think he was being literal in his answer.

2 hours ago, YouRams said:

I really hope you are too

21 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A complication that becomes very evident once he signs?

Maybe we are waiting for Cashin to be sold to be able to complete a deal for Iversen.

Or could have been someone playing internationally, work permit issues,waiting for club ownership/manager to change or anything

7 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Or could have been someone playing internationally, work permit issues,waiting for club ownership/manager to change or anything

My initial thought here is that complication could be that he’s currently playing for a team in Sweden where the season is active?

That is a bit of a complication! 

7 hours ago, OoooMarkWright said:

Why are people worried about us selling Cashin? It’s never going to happen. If we kept him as a League 1 club we’ll definitely keep him as a championship club. He’s signed a new contract, we don’t need to sell anyone. He’s staying. We’re not that club anymore.

And if he has a good championship season he and the club would benefit so much more in future

I’m a big fan of Cash and have enjoyed watching him develop into the player he now is. But  we don’t have the luxury of turning good offers down on single players! The board are looking at the bigger picture