Transfer rumours

12 hours ago, ramit said:

This thread is reprehensibly irresponsible and I like it.

Gylfi Sigurðsson is using the summer to get back to fitness while playing for Valur in Reykjavík.  Heard it from a casual acquaintance who heard it from his sister's drunken ex that Gylfi is bored as stiff as his legs ATM, just waiting for some decent club to approach him on a pay as you play kind of deal.

didnt he have child sex offences against him haah 

34 minutes ago, BatRam said:

didnt he have child sex offences against him haah 

CPS dropped the case on the basis of insufficient evidence. The basis of the allegations were that he sent explicit messages to a 15-year old. I'm guessing that, even if Plod had clear evidence that he'd sent explicit images, they were having difficulty proving that he knew she was a minor. If it's undisputed that he was Sexting, I doubt that he'd be a player that Warne would have any interest in.

25 minutes ago, Crewton said:

CPS dropped the case on the basis of insufficient evidence. The basis of the allegations were that he sent explicit messages to a 15-year old. I'm guessing that, even if Plod had clear evidence that he'd sent explicit images, they were having difficulty proving that he knew she was a minor. If it's undisputed that he was Sexting, I doubt that he'd be a player that Warne would have any interest in.

Now we're in championship im sure warne wants to recruit right and not be buy aging players. 

It sounds like us and Leicester missed out on 17-year-old full-back Rocco Friel who is going to join QPR. I think they've made some big investments into their academy recently, so it's quite a coup for them to win a prospect over two more established category one academies. 

I think they're two at the moment, but planning to go cat one soon. 

Chat in Scotland is Johnny Yfeko is Derby County bound for a fee around half a million from Rangers. Decent prospect who seems to have stalled with not playing regularly in the last year.

no idea how true it is but person who told me has told me other transfer stuff before that had come through before the media got a sniff of it

5 minutes ago, Fife Ram said:

Chat in Scotland is Johnny Yfeko is Derby County bound for a fee around half a million from Rangers. Decent prospect who seems to have stalled with not playing regularly in the last year.

no idea how true it is but person who told me has told me other transfer stuff before that had come through before the media got a sniff of it

We wouldn’t be paying half a million for someone who’s barely played at all last year, we wouldn’t be paying half a million for a left back anyway 

1 hour ago, Fife Ram said:

From the briefest of Google he had a trial at Southampton at youth level and didn't get picked up after leaving spurs so maybe the academy staff have kept an eye on him. Would be astonished if we pay a fee at all for him, let alone 500k.

Chat in Scotland is Johnny Yfeko is Derby County bound for a fee around half a million from Rangers.

Left footed defender that is mainly a centre back that can play left back. Weird link.

Great info. Suspect no initial fee for something like this but maybe appearances/promotion-based, and a sell on. If we're getting amazing money for Cashin and want to sell, then we'd want a left-sided defender lined up to come in. 

1 hour ago, dcfcjj said:

We wouldn’t be paying half a million for someone who’s barely played at all last year, we wouldn’t be paying half a million for a left back anyway 

As said im only passing on what I’ve been told today im guessing the 500k will have add ons included so initial fee is, if true probably peanuts.