Championship | 2024/25

Day

2 hours ago, Day said:

Interested to see who Burnley bring in to replace. Not gonna lie, had them to come straight back up with VK but they're a stinking appointment away from not being the force they should be.

No doubt LR will be touted in the media.

1 hour ago, TomTom92 said:

Interested to see who Burnley bring in to replace. Not gonna lie, had them to come straight back up with VK but they're a stinking appointment away from not being the force they should be.

No doubt LR will be touted in the media.

Maybe Craig Bellamy will step up, currently Kompanys right hand man

Twelve million euro compo for Kompany will be quite handy for them on top of parachute payments. Hard to see them not going back up - even if it's Lampard at the helm. Steve Cooper also rumoured (and I'd have thought the favourite), but wouldn't surprise me if they went for Rosenior - would be a tremendous job for him.

It would be interesting to read Bayern's forums and see what their fans think about appointing a manager from a club just relegated from the Premier league.

12 hours ago, ram59 said:

It would be interesting to read Bayern's forums and see what their fans think about appointing a manager from a club just relegated from the Premier league.

Probably very similar to a Chelsea forum this morning.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

They shouldn't have any problems with bottling in future then, because Red Bull only comes in tins.

Indeed, but having considered this closely I've decided their new-found wings will likely present ample opportunity for flapping.

I remain hopeful.

"Marching On Together" is probably not a song that Red Bull's other teams in Leipzig and Saltzburg will feel like adopting, but some of their fans might be able to adapt, er, popular, er, German lyrics to the tune....

29 minutes ago, Crewton said:

"Marching On Together" is probably not a song that Red Bull's other teams in Leipzig and Saltzburg will feel like adopting, but some of their fans might be able to adapt, er, popular, er, German lyrics to the tune....

tumblr_n6nugyTxH51s0mbfho1_400.gif&ehk=N 😉

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They seem to have an increasing amount of minority shareholders.  I saw Ron Burgundy wearing a Leeds hat last weekend.  Please buy some of our increasing debt for a fiver, you'll get a free scarf. 

FTFY 😋