Rams Tv

Just watched the game on Rams Tv and the celebrations afterwards which were very emotional. Need to say a huge thank you to Owen Bradley who I think has worked tirelessly this season to bring us superb coverage of matches, interviews etc. He gets better and better. Shaun Barker has also made a great contribution to the season. Please say thank you to the entire team that you front. Hope you are back next year(

7 minutes ago, On the Ram Page said:

Just watched the game on Rams Tv and the celebrations afterwards which were very emotional. Need to say a huge thank you to Owen Bradley who I think has worked tirelessly this season to bring us superb coverage of matches, interviews etc. He gets better and better. Shaun Barker has also made a great contribution to the season. Please say thank you to the entire team that you front. Hope you are back next year(

I'll second that. RamsTV puts other clubs in-house media to shame.

I'd like to be able to watch the game back in full if that's a possibility.

I know previously that if you had a rams tv audio subscription then you could watch matchday live replays, is this still the case?

If I took out an audio subscription now, then does that still give access to all matchday live replays?! 

Anybody? @Owen87ITK ?

35 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'd like to be able to watch the game back in full if that's a possibility.

I know previously that if you had a rams tv audio subscription then you could watch matchday live replays, is this still the case?

If I took out an audio subscription now, then does that still give access to all matchday live replays?! 

Anybody? @Owen87ITK ?

You can see the full 90 on the Derby County App 

Thanks for the kind words, gang.

My understanding is that we’ll carry on as we are next season, but there will be no more UK streams due to the new TV deal.

That’s subject to change, of course. I’m sure we will look at what we do and how we do it as the dust settles, so we’ll have to see.

But it’s been a great ride, eh?

1 hour ago, Owen87ITK said:

Thanks for the kind words, gang.

My understanding is that we’ll carry on as we are next season, but there will be no more UK streams due to the new TV deal.

That’s subject to change, of course. I’m sure we will look at what we do and how we do it as the dust settles, so we’ll have to see.

But it’s been a great ride, eh?

It has, indeed, been a great ride. Here's hoping next season is equally so. Probably not back to back promotions but some good football (a la PWs 3rd, albeit only 9 game, season in the SBC with RUFC) before coming to us. Enjoy your summer holiday and I'll be watching you again next season, apart from the 6 to 8 games I'm back over for. Thanks for the RamsTV team's great efforts all season. An expat's lifeline to all things DCFC.

2 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

I do hope Rams TV continues, even if they have to trip amount of cameras etc to cut costs. Its an excellent service.

I will not be subscribing to anything Sky TV offer as a matter of principle, they have used their financial muscle to reduce market choice. I hope we all do the same.

Boycott SKY!

Yeah I've really enjoyed RamsTV this season.  I watch the shows before and after the game and listen to Radio Derby on RamsTV during the game as its unavailable in my neck of the woods.  RamsTV is now an essential part of my matchday routine!

No TV licence here, so no Sky.  Don't miss either tbh, Sky and the PL are ruining football, I would much rather give my money directly to the club.