Match Thread: Wycombe (a)

1 minute ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Nml has been shocking for the last 6/7games doesnt surprise me he missed it totally out of form. Also dont agree hes a captain never has and never will 

He might be playing with painkillers etc. which sort of lets him off the hook. 

But if he isn’t hampered at all then that finish is tragic.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

More composure needed. Business end of the season, let's act accordingly.

Yep, that’s all it needed.

Team putting us fans through the wringer but just got to take a chance 2nd half. C’mon Pep give them an err pep talk. We can win this.

We need to play a little through the middle. Wycombe defending the wings easily at the moment and we look predictable. We’re also wasting our won time from goal kicks. Take time to pass it out. Pass it out for it to come back after a few passes and then long anyway🤷🏽‍♂️

Just now, oodledoodle said:

I think the forwards are pressing high while the back 4 are pretty much sitting in a low block. There's so much space in midfield for them. We could do with picking one or the other.

Exactly how I saw it, albeit I didn't watch until late. Disjointed beyond belief. 

I hope we make adjustments at half-time.

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Barker… ‘There’s a lot to talk about at half time’…… well yeah I’ve split with the Mrs and my car insurance is due. I might make last hour in the pub too. Spot on Shaun. That was dire 

Hope you get it sorted…car insurance is key. 😲