Match Thread: vs Portsmouth (a)

Is this match on a sky sports bonus channel or regular sky sports. Want to buy a day pass for nowtv but that won’t show bonus channels and I can’t see on sky website exactly what it’s on 

3 minutes ago, Darlo Ram said:

Is this match on a sky sports bonus channel or regular sky sports. Want to buy a day pass for nowtv but that won’t show bonus channels and I can’t see on sky website exactly what it’s on 

I’ve just logged on to Now Darlo. It’s available.

40 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Do agree to be fair ..I’m hoping he swaps and drifts out wide because he’s better from there 

Said in his pre-match he's been given a lot of freedom to pay across the front 3. I expect that front 4 to rotate a bit and nat to go where he's needed.

48 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Wildsmith

Wilson Cashin Nelson Sibley

Smith     Adams

Ward       NML         CBT

Collins

As good as we could hope for....

I think Ward could be deeper alongside Adams and Smith and NML wider than how you have it, so Sibley isn't exposed so much with Adams or Smith told to help out, and NML is better out wide.

Not watched a full game of the Rams for a while, so not sure what to expect. I fear we look a little exposed in midfield and at RB/LB based on what I know of Pompey. Hopefully, we can create a bit of magic upfront to make us competitive. COYR Rams!!

10 minutes ago, Darlo Ram said:

Get a pass through RamsTV. You can travel abroad for free to watch the game

Honest take on tonight is that this is Pompey’s big moment on Sky, on the verge of a return to the second division after years of chaos and about to win the league

I unfortunately think we’re about get “cup finalled”

Just now, Leicester Ram said:

Honest take on tonight is that this is Pompey’s big moment on Sky, on the verge of a return to the second division after years of chaos and about to win the league

Yes, but if it was the other way round you'd be expecting Pompey to spoil our party!

Just now, Leicester Ram said:

Same can be said of us