DERBY COUNTY FANS FORUM: MARCH 2024

Only 300 tickets will be available for the event and, due to the expected high demand, most of the tickets will be allocated to 2023/24 Full and Half Season Ticket Holders, with a small number allocated to Non-Season Ticket Holders with a Fan ID.

Entry is FREE and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis from 10am on Tuesday 5th March via: dcfc.co.uk/toptix/en-gb/categories/home.

Apologies if posted elsewhere 🤔

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2024/03/derby-county-fans-forum-march-2024

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

We went to the last one so sitting back and hoping some different people get to go. 

There's usually a video after the event, for those that can't attend.

I couldn’t get to the last one so going to this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2024 at 09:05, Old Spalding Ram said:

Only 300 tickets will be available for the event and, due to the expected high demand, most of the tickets will be allocated to 2023/24 Full and Half Season Ticket Holders, with a small number allocated to Non-Season Ticket Holders with a Fan ID.

Entry is FREE and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis from 10am on Tuesday 5th March via: dcfc.co.uk/toptix/en-gb/categories/home.

Apologies if posted elsewhere 🤔

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2024/03/derby-county-fans-forum-march-2024

I managed to get two tickets for this forum and then realised I cannot make it due to a double booking.  If anyone would like to go i can email the receipt which gains you entrance.  

It’s tonight.

The doors will open at 6pm ahead of a 7pm start and a 9pm finish and the Fans Forum will be hosted by RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley.

The event will begin with Academy Manager Matt Hale and Lead Under-21 Coach Jake Buxton answering supporters’ questions, followed by Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pearce and Men’s First Team Head Coach Paul Warne. 

Spaces for the event have SOLD OUT and fans that have not obtained a ticket will be unable to gain entry on the night.

All supporters will be able to view the Fans Forum on dcfc.co.uk the day after the event.

Smart casual please………….dont want it looking like it’s full of the local riff-raff! 👍😁

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

It’s tonight.

The doors will open at 6pm ahead of a 7pm start and a 9pm finish and the Fans Forum will be hosted by RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley.

The event will begin with Academy Manager Matt Hale and Lead Under-21 Coach Jake Buxton answering supporters’ questions, followed by Chief Executive Officer Stephen Pearce and Men’s First Team Head Coach Paul Warne. 

Spaces for the event have SOLD OUT and fans that have not obtained a ticket will be unable to gain entry on the night.

All supporters will be able to view the Fans Forum on dcfc.co.uk the day after the event.

Smart casual please………….dont want it looking like it’s full of the local riff-raff! 👍😁

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Are you in charge? 😂

I'm going to this after all. My hubby thought it would be a nice surprise for our wedding anniversary!