v Charlton Athletic (H) Match Day Thread

Kernow

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Maybe so, but it counts for nothing when we keep throwing leads away.

Listen, I don't want to sound like I'm carrying water for Warne. I have lots of reservations about him and his management. But you can't lay everything at his door and this is one of those games.

Depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing, depressing.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s really not worth it. You won’t change their minds, those who doubt Warne have their opinions and are entitled to them.

You’re correct. Warne can’t do anything now for me to want him to stay.

i hate his football, hate his interviews and everything he does just annoys me now.

Just now, Pottig said:

Listen, I don't want to sound like I'm carrying water for Warne. I have lots of reservations about him and his management. But you can't lay everything at his door and this is one of those games.

This has happened far too many times for the blame not to go to the very top. It’s possible to avoid so many individual mistakes by setting up a system properly to control a football match.

Game Management it's absolutely awful. Go back to 4123, 3 at the back is not working. Every single time we go 3 at the back we look confused/sloppy and always make mistakes. 

Let that be our last mistake because if we throw it away now, that will a sackable offence for me.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s really not worth it. You won’t change their minds, those who doubt Warne have their opinions and are entitled to them.

I just don't understand the attitudes of some. Why come on here just to be negative regardless of the result? The game and the season aren't over yet.

On 24/02/2024 at 17:07, Elwood P Dowd said:

Lost 2-1

2 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Just now, SK47 said:

Game Management it's absolutely awful. Go back to 4123, 3 at the back is not working. Every single time we go 3 at the back we look confused/sloppy and always make mistakes. 

Let that be our last mistake because if we throw it away now, that will a sackable offence for me.

Too late

Just now, mwram1973 said:

With this squad we should be pissin this league. He needs to go NOW or it's another season in this dump of a league

Yeah man let's go and get in Warnock or someone else to win us 10 games or so. I'm with you dude. Great plan.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

This has happened far too many times for the blame not to go to the very top. It’s possible to avoid so many individual mistakes by setting up a system properly to control a football match.