New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

On 13/06/2024 at 10:34, Dambuster said:

Rams traditional socks.

Now you say traditional, but I wonder what the feeling would be if we ditched the black and white all together, and went back to gold, brown and blue.

At some point in history, someone must’ve said, let’s ditch this colours for black and white. Just like at some point in the 70s someone said, let’s switch black shirts for blue. 

point is, what does ‘traditional’ really mean?

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Now you say traditional, but I wonder what the feeling would be if we ditched the black and white all together, and went back to gold, brown and blue.

At some point in history, someone must’ve said, let’s ditch this colours for black and white. Just like at some point in the 70s someone said, let’s switch black shirts for blue. 

The third kit could always be a gold,  brown,  blue kit for me. 

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Shorts - black for blue, and the someone was Cloughie himself apparently because he wanted our strip to look like England’s. No social media in those days so not too much fuss.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Ted, you make a very good point so I could not argue one over the other, maybe my traditional relates to the first time I started watching the rams and also the F A cup final kit always seemed like our proper kit right through to the late 60’s. Chester 40 makes a good point about using the gold brown and blue as an away kit, I have always been surprised we have never done this.

As long as we don’t revert to the blue wannabe England kit I will be happy.

3 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

Does anyone know when the release date of the new kits will be unveiled to the public to  see what they look like ? Surely it must be soon. 

June the club said, nothing more specific than that.