New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

Ground Zero: Unheralded sale of club - new owner, sponsor and strip released...

image.png.09eaf729b19da2858f4c3e9f62c93d00.png

Day One: Musk takes control of the club and renames it, Tesla Tigers FC
Day Two: Pearce tries to block the redevelopment of Moor Farm - Musk sacks him via Twatter and labels him a wokist kiddy fiddler
Day Three: Beryl the tea lady is fired for refusing to add ketamine to Musky's morning brew
Day Four: Moor Farm raised and work begins on another MegaRocket launch pad - Musk announces free wifi for all Tiger fans
Day Five: The building works stop with contractors being told they will only be paid half their agreed fee
Day Six: Fans demonstrate outside the stadium setting fire to inflatable rockets - Musk threatens to relocate to Milton Keynes
Day Seven: Musk refuses any further 'investment', club is eventually relegated for refusing to pay its staff - Fat Mike takes over

54 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Ground Zero: Unheralded sale of club - new owner, sponsor and strip released...

image.png.09eaf729b19da2858f4c3e9f62c93d00.png

Day One: Musk takes control of the club and renames it, Tesla Tigers FC
Day Two: Pearce tries to block the redevelopment of Moor Farm - Musk sacks him via Twatter and labels him a wokist kiddy fiddler
Day Three: Beryl the tea lady is fired for refusing to add ketamine to Musky's morning brew
Day Four: Moor Farm raised and work begins on another MegaRocket launch pad - Musk announces free wifi for all Tiger fans
Day Five: The building works stop with contractors being told they will only be paid half their agreed fee
Day Six: Fans demonstrate outside the stadium setting fire to inflatable rockets - Musk threatens to relocate to Milton Keynes
Day Seven: Musk refuses any further 'investment', club is eventually relegated for refusing to pay its staff - Fat Mike takes over

Funny apart from that would probably be exactly how it went down 😲

13 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

48 hours. 

Ta for that. I'd only ever seen "sometime in June" on the club website. My usual source for dcfc related info. At 11:02 there's nothing on there suggesting shirt availability is as imminent as you suggest.

What is your source?

14 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Ta for that. I'd only ever seen "sometime in June" on the club website. My usual source for dcfc related info. At 11:02 there's nothing on there suggesting shirt availability is as imminent as you suggest.

What is your source?

It’s always 48 hours.

(It’s a deep cut to an old kit release saga). 

18 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Imminently 

Club website has only ever said "in June" so sometime in the next 18 days. Is 18 days "imminent"? If so, you'd be correct. My opinion is that "imminent" would, to most people, mean inside a couple of days at most.