New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

13 hours ago, roboto said:

The press release yesterday mentioned home shirt launching in June, so at least we don’t need to spend all summer speculating on what the home kit will look like.

They did the photoshoot for the home kit on Friday. My wife has a friend that works at Moor Farm and who let's thing slip occasionally. The club is awaiting the retail stock that they ordered back a couple of months ago.

The club have a retro shirt from the 2001-03 era on sale.  It’s on display in the shop window.  That was made by errea but it doesn’t have the manufactures logo on so maybe it’s self produced.  It would be good if they did the sand for some of the old Puma kits.

3 hours ago, EranioIsGod said:

Could we see it in the flesh vs Carlisle I wonder? When was the last time we wore next seasons shirt on the last day? 😂 

Not that long ago, Cocu era, when Rooney and king kazim were with us and we had the zebra stripes on the sleeves going into the wierd collar one

7 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

A glance through the puma kits at this summer’s Euros shows you what we might expect as they all follow the same design themes. 

Good shout, could be something like this one perhaps? Obviously with a ram, sponsors, and the championship sleeve patches 😉 

All the designs seem to have that stripe across the back. 

IMG_2431.jpeg

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

23 hours ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

The club have a retro shirt from the 2001-03 era on sale.  It’s on display in the shop window.  That was made by errea but it doesn’t have the manufactures logo on so maybe it’s self produced.  It would be good if they did the sand for some of the old Puma kits.

I loved the Errea shirts.

On 12/04/2024 at 10:31, Sweetness34 said:

My favourite shirt of all time! Probably because I was only 10 when we beat Palace. The age where footballers are more like actual gods to you.

I paid well over £100 for this shirt a couple years back in proper mint condition and just wear it all the time and made it way less than mint condition! 

If that's the case I feel extremely lucky I found a mint one in a Swadlincote charity shop for £8...

It's a toss up between this and the first season at Pride Park, just amazing kits, but even more amazing memorises.

image.thumb.png.3ce01e93c20b8ee5fe08372d66a640d4.png

3 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

I doubt Umbro would allow that to happen, they’ll be trying to clear as much stock as possible before they go.

The club shop need to lower their prices in the supposed "massive" Umbro sale then.  Still asking £30 for the home shirt, and £35 for the away & 3rd.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

This was a bad retro redesign of one of their old kits. So, luckily, no chance we would have it.

It’s impressive how they found room for four bad design ideas all at the same time!

2 hours ago, Indy said:

It’s impressive how they found room for four bad design ideas all at the same time!

They were designed in collaboration with a fashion designer called Kid Super (from Barnsley, I believe). Thankfully they’ll be nowhere near ours. An absolute abomination. 

18 minutes ago, Vimto Enjoyer said:

They were designed in collaboration with a fashion designer called Kid Super (from Barnsley, I believe). Thankfully they’ll be nowhere near ours. An absolute abomination. 

Nah, Kid Super is a yank. He may have some connection with the stateside ownership portion of Barnsley, potentially, but he's nothing to do with Barnsley themselves.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Nah, Kid Super is a yank. He may have some connection with the stateside ownership portion of Barnsley, potentially, but he's nothing to do with Barnsley themselves.

Fair enough! Thought I’d read there was a local connection, obviously not. Either way, we should be safe.

On 15/04/2024 at 14:02, ramsbottom said:

The club shop need to lower their prices in the supposed "massive" Umbro sale then.  Still asking £30 for the home shirt, and £35 for the away & 3rd.

Don't fanatics run our shop, not the club anymore? Looking through their website they don't seem to sell shirts off for £10 at the end of the season like teams did 10 years or so ago.