Reading v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

Just now, Big Trav said:

I categorically do not want to see Vickers in goal for us again. Ever since he’s come in we’ve looked so shaky. We had a settled defence and he’s changed it up again, exactly the same as last season. Here comes the bit dip off and another season of league 1 football 

Not defending Warne, nor Vickers, but your point about the defence ignores the fact Forsyth is injured and Nyambe is away. The goalkeeper thing, yeh looks a fair point, the defence overall is circumstantial 

Why are people having a go at Vickers for the goal? Sure I want Wildsmith back in but he did nothing wrong there.

Why was our LF (Berks) in the middle of the pitch. As I type this he fails to put an easy cross in and gets dispossessed middle of the pitch.

Please to god take Berks off now.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Worrying that Warne didn't see the need to change things at half time. Sends out the wrong message that the 1st half performance was acceptable. Still no signs of a change either, bizarre. 

I get maybe b0ll0cking them at half time and sending them out to prove they are able to compete, but don’t understand the lack of changes when it became obvious the half time chat didn’t work 

We seem to have changed some things tactically compared to how we were playing on our unbeaten run. Collins popping up in wide positions. Hourihane about 10 yards deeper. Cant work out what weve tried to do these last two games.