Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

Important goal!

That should hopefully change the game a little now. Fleetwood are as expected, they’ve been compact on a small pitch but when breaking they have caused some worry to our back line.

Hopefully it’s a little more open now as they will have to be a little more expressive. I’d say we do deserve to be ahead but definitely need to get a proper hold of this game now and get another goal soon.

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Loving this dim Radio Lancashire pundit - so far he has said "I don't see Derby as a possession based team" (cue the stat being flashed up that we have had 71% possession) and "I don't think NML is a natural finisher" (cue a beautifully taken goal for the wangmeister)

😂

Do they post on here?

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Ref finally booked one of them! The goal should play into our hands now, they’ll get frustrated and chase it which should give us more space to exploit our possession

Just saw a replay, it was a horror tackle. That is what is needed for a yellow.

11 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

1-0! NML after good cf work by Collins.

Collins battled for the header, Bird with the hooked pass to play NML through on goal, NML calmly slots it home.

Max Bird assist for those who don’t rate him 😉 

I'm not a great fan of Bird. But, fair play to him today. He is having a good half.